Smallville Smallville Merchandise Thread

Here is my clark figure still in box I got many yrs ago:
s2txyq.jpg

have that one and the lex too. For some reason those arent nearly as valuable as the Series 2 figures though.

I really wish they would have done a different version of Lana opposed to her cheerleader uniform. The Lex figure is fantastic and probably my favorite of them all (series 1 and 2).

those figures were based off of Season 1 that's why they're in the outfits from the Pilot.

Well she did wear more than a cheerleader costume in SSN 1 :) (and less if you count Nicodemus)

True, but the outfits were based on the Pilot.

She still wore more than that in the pilot.

A friend of mine took the head and swapped it onto a DC Direct figure in casual clothes from some two-pack. It looked pretty awesome but he couldn't remember the name of the pack since he just got it for the body and I was never able to find it :(

Hi everyone! I NEED HELP!

I'm looking for scans from the Smallville Magazine 33. Not the whole magazine, just the Doomsday parts. It would be great if someone can help if he have the 33th issue. Thank you!

anyone know why the DC Direct Smallville Series 2 figures are so much? Are they rare? The cheapest Clark I can find is like $70? :eek:

I bought them when they came out. And they were 12 a piece then. But as far as now goes, I don't think they are that hard to find, I see them from time to time at the comic shops. The Green Arrow hood looks too big on Ollies head, but other than that the figures are great. Just wish they had more articulation. They each come with a base that has the Smallville logo.

Got this guy for $60 on eBay about a month ago.

Blur1.jpg

Blur2.jpg

Blur3.jpg

Blur4.jpg

Blur5.jpg

Blur6.jpg

Blur7.jpg

Something about that figure irks me. Something's off with his cheekbones that makes him look too feminine.

Isint that just the blur 2 figure from complete set.

That seems a bit much for a custom figure.

Its not a custom. This figure is a Best Buy exclusive w/ the Complete Series.
$60 isnt much at all when there has been only a handful on eBay and selling between $90-125.

$60 is a definite bargain for the rarity of the figure loose. Good score. I believe I know you from Fwoosh :)

Its not a custom. This figure is a Best Buy exclusive w/ the Complete Series.
$60 isnt much at all when there has been only a handful on eBay and selling between $90-125.

Ah, I haven't had a chance to see the figure until that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"