Iron Man 3 Snap like Robert Downey Jr.

FreakyPhil

Civilian
Reaction score
Do you remember those snap stuff Robert Downey Jr. makes as Tony Stark in the Iron Man or Avengers movies?
I was wondering how hes doing this....

I would show you if i would find a record of it...

He snaps and hits the fist with his palm of the other hand in one smooth smart move....
goddamnit...
Oh, that snapping. I know several people who can do that so it can't be all that hard to do.

I know what you're talking about. I believe he does it when his suit is assembling itself and getting painted in the first movie right before he goes to that fund raiser thing. I myself can do it and I'm the most uncoordinated human being alive, it's really not that difficult.

I know what you're talking about. I believe he does it when his suit is assembling itself and getting painted in the first movie right before he goes to that fund raiser thing. I myself can do it and I'm the most uncoordinated human being alive, it's really not that difficult.

Haha....how did you learned it? Do you had a guidance or something....
Maybe theres a specific name for it so i can google it more efficient :)

Urgh it's so easy.

snap your fingers on your left hand first then repeat with your right hand and then use the palm of your right hand to hit the top of the fist (thumb and index finger area) of your left hand...all in one quick and fluid motion.

What the duck?

His talking about RDJ flirty face :woot:
2u4iubl.gif

whenever I see this thread the song "moves like jagger" comes into my head, except with the lyrics replaced with "snaps like downey."

Best thread ever.

What, exactly, are you guys talking about?

He does it in Iron Man 2 while he's waiting for Jarvis to scan the map of the Stark Expo model.

I kind of feel that we might have been trolled a bit since the OP hasn't done much posting since starting this thread.

This has gotta be one of the strangest threads I've seen here on the hype..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"