Iron Man 2 Robert Downey Jr. and Jon Favreau Surprise Fans at Midnight Screening

Psh, whatever, at my screening at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica they came and watched the movie with us, then did an hour long Q & A afterward.

that's awesome :up:

that joke about them getting hammered is funny though, cause Downey Jr. does look a tad intoxicated. :hehe:

Sorry BattJeff but the audience didn't plan on seeing a scheduled Q&A and what were genuinely surprised that Downey and Favreau just showed up.

That guy mentions that he thinks Downey Jr and Favreau got drunk but I don't think Downey Jr. drinks anymore after all his drug/alcohol trouble. I could be wrong of course.

He does look loaded in that second pic though, that or they took it at a bad time.

Don't forget about watching the Gospel of Nolan while getting drunk. :whatever:

I like IM2 alot, but why do you assume everyone who hates on a comic film automatically is a huge TDK fan. I think you are in denial. Why take jabs at TDK if it isn't number 1? Always gotta take jabs at #1 TDK. You guys do it without even realizing it. Hahahahahhahahhaha pathetic

I am a huge TDK fan. I'm also a huge IM fan. I am not however, a huge IM2 fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"