Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring

This will be the finest piece of cinema ever created.

tumblr_m9ymsfeeOK1r48foio8_250.gif

I've got company. ...I'll have to do my "dusting" later on ;)

[YT]Q4LzhgExvrc[/YT]
"I wanna lead a country one day for all I know."

:lmao:

The title of this was misleading. I thought it was going to a ghetto version of The Ring.

Watson does a really good Alexis Neiers (the girl her character's based on).

Some people still think she can't act. Bloody fools they are.

Harry Potter was her training ground. After close to a decade you better know how to act after that ****. Any of those kids coming off that thing still acting wooden...they're the problem.

I read in an article that Emma Watson said she watched the Kardashians for inspiration for this role. If that is true its hilarious. The nazaly voice, the ditzy debuscank attitude its all there lol.

I was waiting and hoping for Emma to turn badass for Lara Croft...it's happened :funny:

I feel like I need to be using the term "learning lesson" more in my day to day life...

[YT]clFh2ypnuWc[/YT]
I hope Watson re-enacts this scene. :lmao:

One of the greatest pieces of reality tv ever made. Actually, that whole series is.

This has turned into one of my most anticipated movies of the year. Watson is not just a great young actress, but now she is hot enough to melt the monitor you are watching the trailer with.

"I wanted to, like, slap them."

Classic.

I don't know if anyone else has seen it yet, but I loved this.

It is very subtle and laid back look at some of the stupidest people who may have ever lived. It is also a biting indictment of my generation that I cannot deny--at least to a degree in regards to the blatant materialism and vanity. But I just see it as a natural extension of ever-increasing corporate greed.

In any event, the movie is hilarious. It is like Spring Breakers for adults (or girls whose boyfriends made a mistake for a date movie).

I give it a recommend.

Very good movie, Watson was the highlight for me, not just because of her looks either, but her performance was just great, though surprisingly she wasn't really the focal point of the movie.

She may not have been the focal point but she definitelly stole the 2nd half of the film. Though it's interesting to note difference between her character and herself:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"