• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Something that hit me about Gwen.

Devon_Farmer

Civilian
Reaction score
First, I'll start by saying, sorry if I thread has been made about this already, and you can close and delete this right away if you feel the must, but anyways.

We all know that Gwen Stacy dies in the comics, whether it be Ultimate or 616. What we don't know is if Gwen's going to kick the bucket in SM3. What if Sam decides to take the Ultimate path, but instead of Carnage killing Gwen, it's Venom. Think of it, Eddie Brock claims Gwen Stacy is "His Girl", then, he ends up killing her. Good idea? Bad idea?

Something should definately hit you for creating this thread. Apologies aside, this is throw away contents you've got here that could have been posted in any existing thread within this forum.

Mr 7000+ said:
Something should definately hit you for creating this thread. Apologies aside, this is throw away contents you've got here that could have been posted in any existing thread within this forum.

The Vets are coming to ravage and pillage this thread...

Hey man, I wouldn't be that upset if Gwen died. Kill her off!

But the other fellas are gonna say "We've already got a thread for Gwen Stacy!"

...And they're right...

That'd be cool!
Venom: If I can't have you, no one can!

Climperoonie said:
That'd be cool!
Venom: If I can't have you, no one can!

"If I can't have you, no one will!" -- He Is Legend...that quote just made me think of a song they did...it's not a song title, it was just a lyric to one...which makes me think, He Is Legend should so do a song for the Spider-Man 3 album...but anyways, Venom killing Gwen would be cool...the whole Carnage killing Gwen Stacy in Ultimate Spider-Man was dumb, so Venom/Eddie Brock killing Gwen because she was his girl and now she's not his girl anymore, would be a great outcome for a Gwen-death outcome. But I kinda trust the script summary, so maybe Gwen is still living by the end of the movie.

No point introducing Gwen just to kill her.

The reason for Gwen is that Kirsten Dunst is leaving the series.

Didn't Kirsten Dunst say that she will do another Spider-Man movie if only Sam Raimi does it and if there's a good story for it? I heard that she and Toby Maquire both said it.

Gwen is not going to have a big enough role in this movie to die.

Also recently we found out in the Ultimate comics that Gwen never really died....

Ultimate_Venom said:
Gwen is not going to have a big enough role in this movie to die.

Also recently we found out in the Ultimate comics that Gwen never really died....

You sure? What happened to her and where has she been all this time?

gwen wont die in spidey3 because harrys funeral is at the end of the mopvie and gwen is there.

Mr 7000+ said:
You sure? What happened to her and where has she been all this time?
Well the arc isnt over yet, so not many questions have been answered, Gwen has had memories of waking up in a hospital or lab where Peter clones were and she...

Ends up being Carnage, however they havent flat out said if shes a clone or not, but from the way Richard Parker was acting around her, Im gonna say shes the real deal

Kevin Roegele said:

Bingo :up:

Kevin Roegele said:

This is a very logical and acceptable theory. I wouldn't mind either. I mean, I'd like Kirsten to hang around if they make another film. But this is a good backup plan. I swear I read something a few weeks back that said she would come back if Raimi was directing.

Mr. Stay Puft said:
This is a very logical and acceptable theory. I wouldn't mind either. I mean, I'd like Kirsten to hang around if they make another film. But this is a good backup plan. I swear I read something a few weeks back that said she would come back if Raimi was directing.

Fair enough, Kirsten may return, she made not. The latter looks most likely. However, Raimi and co have wisely introduced a back-up love intrest, Gwen Stacy, whether Dunst comes back or not.

Kevin Roegele said:
Fair enough, Kirsten may return, she made not. The latter looks most likely. However, Raimi and co have wisely introduced a back-up love intrest, Gwen Stacy, whether Dunst comes back or not.
if we want kirsten to return, we will have to rely on sam to keep directing the movies again, i want sam to return ALOT also, kirsten said that shes not the type to do movie after movie, i hope she returns though.

I thought the whole Spider-Man story was about a girl. Mary Jane, not Gwen Stacy, if they killed off Mary Jane, or wrote her out, then the story would be over.

Devon_Farmer said:
I thought the whole Spider-Man story was about a girl. Mary Jane, not Gwen Stacy, if they killed off Mary Jane, or wrote her out, then the story would be over.
she is pretty much the most important thing in peters life, mj was his first love interest, hes attracted to gwen, but he married mjh in the comics, they loved each other so much.

Well, when I said the whole Spider-Man story, I meant the movies. Not the comic books, if anyone mis read that.

spidermanhero12 said:
she is pretty much the most important thing in peters life, mj was his first love interest, hes attracted to gwen, but he married mjh in the comics, they loved each other so much.
Correction, Gwen was his first love interest.

Devon_Farmer said:
Well, when I said the whole Spider-Man story, I meant the movies. Not the comic books, if anyone mis read that.
mj is his most love interest in the movies also, it will be interesting to see the love triangle and how gwen affects peter and mjs relationshipe, he loves mj but gwen is so attractive to him that he is caught in the middle, i cant wait to see how this is in the movie.

spidermanhero12 said:

Thank God for you spidermanhero12. Before you came along I had no clue how much Peter and MJ loved each other. Now I know that they love each other SO much.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Correction, Gwen was his first love interest.
yeah, thats right, i got mixed up there, what i mean is that peter was so attracted to mj that she is the one he will stay with, even if he is attracted to gwen, remember when in the comics the door opened and mj said, "face it tiger, you just hit the jack pot", that changed peters life forever.

spidermanhero12 said:
yeah, thats right, i got mixed up there, what i mean is that peter was so attracted to mj that she is the one he will stay with, even if he is attracted to gwen, remember when in the comics the door opened and mj said, "face it tiger, you just hit the jack pot", that changed peters life forever.
No it didnt; it didnt change Petes life forever. He was still in love with Gwen at that point. He was briefly attracted to MJ when they first met(i.e. the whole door scene), but we would still be in love with Gwen all the way until the GG killed her.

Ultimate_Venom said:
No it didnt; it didnt change Petes life forever. He was still in love with Gwen at that point. He was briefly attracted to MJ when they first met(i.e. the whole door scene), but we would still be in love with Gwen all the way until the GG killed her.
yeah, when the gg killed gwen peter lost the woman he loved, he wassad and depressed, he whent after the goblin, thats because he was in love with gwen at the time, gwen and mj were beautiful, they wre the most two beautiful women in peters life, peter didnt stop until he killed the goblin, thats what happens when you love somebody, if that person dies, your life would never be the same, peter then loved mj, they were togeather for a long time.
MJMarriage.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"