Something you shouldn't do

SuGarRush

The praetor of prattle
Reaction score
So I definetly have a chem test in 45 minutes, but instead of studying frantically, I sit here in front of my computer, surfing through the hype boards.
What's Ksp? Who cares, the new Transformers animatics are up!
Delta G of E? I have no idea, but Christian Bale just answered some questions about the Dark Knight!

And it's not like I don't have a lab report due at 1:30 today as well. So I coulda been working on that too. But instead, here I am....

revising immediately before an exam is bad for you anyways.

don't worry and good luck

RogueLDN said:
revising immediately before an exam is bad for you anyways.

don't worry and good luck
It's how I got through secondary/high school...

You also shouldn't stick your tongue in a light socket, kill a prostitute or marry your cousin, but I didn't need to make a thread about it.

JLBats said:
You also shouldn't stick your tongue in a light socket, kill a prostitute or marry your cousin, but I didn't need to make a thread about it.

What if your cousin is a prostitute and you stick their tongue into a light socket?:confused:

taskmaster said:
What if your cousin is a prostitute and you stick their tongue into a light socket?:confused:

Then you're a pervert and you will rot in hell.

JLBats said:
Then you're a pervert and you will rot in hell.

You're the last person that should be judging how I spend my satuday nights.:mad:

Good luck with your test dude

hope you did well on it..

something i shouldnt do is allow myself to be taken advantage of by others

Something I shouldn't do is talk so little

When i pass you on the street seeing as you failed your exams, i`ll give you some spare change, mmmm kkkk?

JLBats said:
You also shouldn't stick your tongue in a light socket, kill a prostitute or marry your cousin

speak for yourself :mad:

Under The Rose said:
Eating chocolate before an exam by the way helps your brain :)

if by brain you mean ass and if by helps you mean explodes...then yes...yes it does...

Studying is pointless to me, you either know it by now, or you dont.

Something you shouldn't do:

-Put your penis in a pencil sharpener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"