• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sometimes the mouth is not a fun place

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
My friend works at the cinema with this girl. This girl's friend got some parasite in her mouth. She went to a doctor who said you only find the parasite that was in her mouth in dead bodies. The girl's, boyfriend works at a morgue...lets just say the boyfriend is now fired from the job and is now currently single.

So the boyfriend did ....... :vomits:

My friend works at the cinema with this girl. This girl's friend got some parasite in her mouth. She went to a doctor who said you only find the parasite that was in her mouth in dead bodies. The girl's, boyfriend works at a morgue...lets just say the boyfriend is now fired from the job and is now currently single.
I heard this on the radio station......****in gross!

I heard this on the radio station......****in gross!
Apprently it has happened to many people.
The doctor asked her did she have oral sex first before asking any other question.

maybe he just left his sandwich on one of the cadavers????

I think I threw up in my mouth...and not just a little.

Perhaps he was just lonely
or hungry
or both

HAHA.jpg

i think it's much more likely that he touched a dead body and then touched his mouth... then, well, you know, went down on a corpse.

This sounds like an urban legend I once heard.

It is an Urban Legend. Lunar Wolf "got punked!":whatever:

This brings up all sorts of bad... horrible... but very graphic mental images. Bamfer should jump in this conversation. He has all sorts of weird necrophiliac tendencies. :down

BUT!! if she were... and...

nevermind... I won't even take it there.

I wonder if he ever asked his girlfriend to role play.

"Hey baby, can you sort of stay more still when we're doing it?"

"What??"

"Yeah, can you just lie more motionless than you already are... ooooh... and wear some of this white powder on your face... there ya go... YEAAAH! Now don't make any noises either."

"... "

This is an old(well not ancient, but a few years old) urban legend. I've heard it many times.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/juvenile/corpse.asp

There could possibly be some truth in it, but I laughed you when you said "My friend who knows this girl who has a friend" because thats exactly how these things spread(besides email).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"