Songs they should use for The Batman (2021)

On the subject of songs in Dark, I wouldn't be opposed to this.

Saw a fan trailer a while ago with that and by God did it work tonally. It'd be great for a trailer more focused on Bruce's broken psyche now that we have the "epic" trailer via the FanDome teaser

Funny enough that song was also featured on Breaking Bad.

Funny enough that song was also featured on Breaking Bad.

Yeah, that's where I first heard it. But this fan trailer in particular showed me that it could work really damn well for a trailer more focused on Bruce's psyche

It’s used too much now. I’ve seen it in several trailers

Still think Bruce needs to swing by an open mic night to blow off steam…

G5cNWRZ.jpg

It's inevitable.

The Crow soundtrack's so bananas. :up:
No joke. I love the 80’s but I was in high school and college in the 90’s. I may have been more preppy-grunge/athletic in my style, but grunge rock was some awesome music.

Yep. Still think some oldschool NIN or Skinny Puppy or Ministry type of stuff would suit a Reeves-verse trailer to perfection. Doesn't have to be all Seattle-grunge all the way through a trilogy. Same vibes and era but a slightly different flavor.

Type O Negative would be crazyballs perfect too for something less electronic, that deep hypnotic Peter Steele voice over some slow, brooding, really ****ing chunky depressing guitar & bass riffs and almost-churchlike keyboards/organs.

Not that specific song necessarily, but something along those lines would fit perfectly with the vibe Michael & Matt have set so far with the teaser & Nirvana choice. Who knows what the hell they'll do with the second though, it may be all score/placeholder score and no song at all, I'd be fine with that too. Songs certainly work for an initial teaser though.

Type O Negative "Everyone I Love is Dead" for extra broody edge.

World Coming Down's such a beast of an album, yeah. Blasting that shiz on a rainy lightning-filled night while watching the storm is such a moody trip, takes me right back to that era. We gloomy cynic kids are such cliches. :funny:

1999, good times musically, outisde of all the Limp Bizkit/Kid Rock type nonsense.

Last edited:
RIP Peter. WCD is my favorite Type O. Used to listen to it while riding Moscow underground.

Anyway, I saw the costumed party and the club scenes and it made me think this:

I just listened to this and couldn't help but imagine a one take fight scene at the Iceberg Lounge under the strobe lights

1999, good times musically, outisde of all the Limp Bizkit/Kid Rock type nonsense.
Hey now, LB are fun as hell. You ain't alive until you're driving/in a car with the windows down to the Significant Other album

For when Bruce and Selina climb up on that hood.

So I recently watched Manhunter for the first time and yeah... this fits like a glove.

Back in Black AC/DC during a fight scene, but I'm cool with no songs.

I don’t know if this has already been said, but I got confirmation from a couple dudes on Twitter that said
the Something in the Way chorus plays while Bruce rides on his motorcycle
traffiiiiic in the wwWAAAAY

YEAH

HNNNNNNNNNNGHHHH :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity