Inhumans Sonya Balmores is the fiercely loyal royal guard, AURAN!

Reaction score
Auran is head of the Royal Guards on Attilan, a capable and no-nonsense woman. She is fiercely loyal to the King of Attilan.

:ilv: Soon to be an A-lister Inhuman! Get that exposure and TV spotlight! I can't wait to see her big ears!

I'll add to that I'm happy to see it. It certainly means they have some inspiration from Charles Soule's work on the series (although Auran's role is short enough that I think they'll do their own thing with her). I don't know anything about the actress, but I think she'll look the part with some makeup and fake ears.

Looks nothing like in the comics. I don't get why they couldn't adapt the other minions of Maximus from the comics. Auran was loyal to Medusa and Blackagar in the comics.:oldrazz:

I said in another thread, the only real similarity is the name at this point (even her powers are vastly different) so I'm just going to pretend the name is a coincidence. I actually don't have a problem with her being a bad guy, I just wish she had the ears and powers. For awhile, I assumed her hair was designed so she could have the ears and save money, but that got debunked.

The costume and gun do seem to be based on Auran's. But she should've just been Falcona or something.

Killing off the inhuman girl with yellow eyes and hearing powers in the opening scene just seemed insulting.

They might as well just create an original character. I actually like the actress and her performance, but if your going to change everything about Auran, then why even use the name?

Same thing with Eldrac. The fans aren't going to care if you keep the name if your not being faithful to the character.

Eldrac was closer at least. I agree that, if Auran is just the name, why not use a different name?

Just awful, especially that Auran resurrection story arc from The Uncanny Inhumans is still fresh in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"