Age of Extinction Soundtrack

The film score may be released later like it was with Dark Of The Moon.

Only thing I've heard on the release is that Steve posted they will try to make it available as soon as possible.

Really looking forward to hearing the new themes. DOTM had some solid ones.

Lockdowns theme was pretty awesome.

Lockdown theme was holly s... amazing. its the song from the final theatrical trailer.

The film score may be released later like it was with Dark Of The Moon.
But the Steve Jablonky score to DOTM never got a physical retail release, we just got that crap album.

An EP has been released with 4 tracks including Lockdown's theme!

I liked the new score, I was a bit worried about them changing the main themes as I loved those in the 1st 3 movies and they certainly heightened the enjoyment of a lot of scenes, but the new stuff was great, I really liked it.

Loved the old theme making a comeback when Optimus freed the Dinobots as well.

I liked the new score, I was a bit worried about them changing the main themes as I loved those in the 1st 3 movies and they certainly heightened the enjoyment of a lot of scenes, but the new stuff was great, I really liked it.

Loved the old theme making a comeback when Optimus freed the Dinobots as well.

You can definitely tell which tracks Imagine Dragons worked on. I love the theme for Tessa.

^I dont really know them, but overall I just really liked the score. I loved the scores of the 1st 3 and hated that they were going to change it, though I understood why. But what new stuff we got was great.

OK, "The Lockdown theme" is called "Your Creators Want You Back".

Also,

"That's a Big Magnet" uses some of the same beats.
Also, "Honor to the End".

Best villain theme in years.

Last edited:
Watching the film a second time I paid closer attention to the music and yeah Lockdown's theme is pretty badass when he shows up ready to pummel Optimus.

I think the soundtrack for this film is the best thing about it, I really like Lockdown's theme.

Steve Jablonsky does really come up with great pieces of music for these films.

Lockdown's was great. Heard a slightly different version of Arrival to Earth I think when optimus decides to release Grimlock. That piece of music that plays when Cade and his daughter have an argument and then he's staring at the stars was pretty moving too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"