• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

South Dakota Man Arrested for Sex with Street Signs

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
Sioux Falls police arrested 60-year old Verle Peter Dills on Tuesday after he was caught performing an unnamed sex act in another resident's yard. The Argus Leader reports that while searching his home, police uncovered a "large amount" of video showing Dills *********ing to and having sex with various traffic signs. Dills is charged with burglary, unlawful occupancy and six separate acts of public indecency.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/stop-means...arrested-for-sex-with-street-signs-285080.php

That'll learn me to read a news story while drinking a cherry coke. Almost choked on my pop I was laughing hard

The street signs were just too sexy for him to not keep to himself! Can you blame him? :csad:

:ninja::o

I would hate to be in the car with him while in traffic. It would be awkward sitting there while he *********es to a mile marker.

Whew, Lordy, that is some funny ****. :D *wipes eyes*

Could someone draw me a diagram on how exactly someone has sex with a street sign? Wait, I don't want to know...

I guess he took the Merge sign a bit too literally.

I can understand it. He was probably in a rocky relationship that he knew had alot of speed bumps ahead. It was going too slow for him and he needed to yield and think about things, perhaps about the children ahead of him that he wanted. What better way to do this than to go and have sex with street signs. But it's a good thing they put a stop to him.... Duck Xing....

If that man wants to have sex with street signs let em. :cmad:
I don't want to see it though. :csad:
Keep that **** behind closed doors.

I feel sorry for him. Not because he was caught, but because he must have the world's smallest piece to work his way up into some of these signs.

Couldn't he just have stolen one and done his nasty in the privacy of his home?

I'm thoroughly convinced that people like this do it for the thrill of not being caught. The problem is that this time he was caught, and his crotch didn't have a woman on the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"