Infinity War Speculate on the 67 characters set to appear?

Use Agent Carter to represent the Agent Carter show. Have her brought back in Steves Flashback. Maybe Thanos is torturing the Avengers and he fives Steve memories of Peggy

Here's my guess of the 67 character line-up:

1. Iron Man
2. Captain America
3. Thor
4. Hulk
5. Hawkeye
6. Black Widow
7. Scarlett Witch
8. Star Lord
9. Groot
10. Rocket Racoon
11. Drax
12. Gamora
13. Nick Fury
14. Ant-Man
15. Black Panther
16. Doctor Strange
17. Spider-Man
18. Captain Marvel
19. Wasp
20. Hank Pym
21. DareDevil
22. Jessica Jones
23. Luke Cage
24. Iron Fist
25. The Punisher
26. Phil Coulson
27. Daisy Johnson/Quake
28. Melinda May
29. Leo Fitz
30. Jemma Simmons
31. Mack
32. Daniel Sousa
33. Vision
34. Nebula
35. Loki
36. The Grandmaster
37. The Vulture/Norman Osborn (depending on which Michael Keataon plays)
38. The Falcon
39. War Machine
40. The Winter Soldier
41. Sif
42. Aunt May
43. The Ancient One
44. Everett Ross
45. Odin
46. Pepper Potts
47. Sharon Carter
48. Heimdall
49. Maria Hill
50. Red Skull
51. Ulysses Klaue
52. Happy Hogan
53. Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird
54. Wonder Man
55. Jasper Sitwell
56. General Ross
57. The Collector
58. Korath
59. Zemo
60.The Watcher (played by Stan Lee)
61.Silver Surfer (After a confirmation that Marvel have bought the Fantastic Four rights back)
62. Mister Fantastic (See Silver Surfer, surprise at the end)
63.Invisible Woman (See Silver Surfer, surprise at the end)
64. Human Torch (See Silver Surfer, surprise at the end)
65.The Thing (See Silver Surfer, surprise at the end)
66. Thanos
67. Death
This is what I hope for!

Doubt it, tbh. Even ignoring the TV characters (I seriously doubt the Defenders or Agents of SHIELD will play a part), I doubt the Vulture and Klaw are gonna be in this (why would they be in it?) Same goes for Wonder Man. People keep jumping the gun when we don't even know if Wonder Man is even in GOTG 2. Korath is dead so I don't think he'll be in it either. And the list is already missing people confirmed for upcoming movies like Mantis and Valkyrie.

m21mDyI.jpg

Eh, let's not be debbie downers. He made some errors but come on, hopefully they can get TV and Netflix in there atleast referenced or a 10 second cameo. Stay hoepful and yee shall be rewarded.

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, just cautioning people to measure their expectations. It seems like every movie now people expect the TV characters to show up, and then get upset when they don't.

I doubt the Vulture and Klaw are gonna be in this (why would they be in it?)
My thinking was that if Marvel are to get Michael Keaton to play the Vulture, it won't just be for one movie. I doubt he'd be anything more than a small cameo but he could appear as someone Thanos hires to stop the Avengers getting the Infinity Gems in part one.

Same goes for Wonder Man. People keep jumping the gun when we don't even know if Wonder Man is even in GOTG 2.
True. If he is in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 though it would make sense for him to join in the fight.

That's real nice artwork, don't like Cap or BW's costumes though. Looks like Adi Granov a little; is it his?

Add in Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel and we have our IW lineup!

But is it the most beautiful form of Spiderman? You see our nation was founded on a principle of Spidey. If Spiderman were to Spider a Spider would it be Spideylike? I dont Spider Spiderman because Spider Spiderverse Spider Amazing Spider Spiderman. But when you take Spidey and subtract Peter Peter Spidey is Parker Man. Long story short....Spider-Man

I have no idea who drew it. Looks like the same guy who drew the Marvel business cards.

CcA58ixW4AI5IiD.jpg

Remember, the one that totally had our first look at MCU Spider-Man? :lmao:

The MCU suit is completely different from that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"