Spider-Man 3 Fan Trailer Contest-2007

I believe its

This week trailers
Next week teasers
Week after that TV Spots

I could be wrong

Okay, well if venomcurse could clarify when the music videos can be submitted.

I do think however that many may find the music in mine to heavy to enjoy the video, but who knows
heavy ?? i'm interested ! what song did you use in yours and what band made it ?

All That Remains - Whispers,

It's not that much of a heavy song, it's just to people who aren't fans of the music it may seem a bit heavy.

^Didn't you already post that in this thread as your entry???? ;)

I wasn't posting it to enter, because it's not a trailer, I was just showing it to whoeever wants to watch

My THEATRICAL TRAILER ENTRY:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9K-HHCHO_I0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SONGS USED IN ORDER:

GOTHIX

OLYMPIA

TRINITY - JAMES DOOLEY

DEF CON (CHOIR) - IMMEDIATE MUSIC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDEA BEHIND TRAILER:

After first creating my original entry based on the leaked trailer, I realized I was doing what the real Spider-Man 3 Trailers were doing; not telling the whole story. The trailers always had half the story, as did the one I created. So I trashed that idea and came up with this one. I think its much better than the first one I cooked up, so I came up with this one, telling the story of Pete and MJ, New Goblin, Symbiote and Symbiote Spider-Man, Sandman and Uncle Ben's death, and of course, VENOM! Also, I've included an "epic" ending which I feel that the Spider-Man 3 trailers lacked. For example, Harry approaching Peter with the knife and saying "Lets see who's behind the mask." in the Spider-Man 2 trailer was an EPIC moment the Spider-Man 3 trailers lacked. I hope that I've made up for this in my creation. Anyways, enjoy it!

Sincerely,
batman11 (youtube account: themanbatman)
excellent composition and quality!:woot:

Thanks very much Samurai. I worker hard on it. :)

mid battle

Venom: You TOOK MY CAREER!

Punch

Venom: My LIFE!

Punch

Venom: Gwen!!

*spider-man hits an I-beam as he struggles to keep balance

Spider-man: *desperate*..Eddie... what does killing me gain you?

Venom: EVERYTHING!!

*Venom's symbiote mouth lets out a scream of anger

At that moment, Peter realizes that he might have killed Marko if he had not stopped himself

Are you quoting from the film? If so could you have blacked it out

heh

no

I just thought it might be cool if that happened

although the lines should be better.. I'm not a big shot hollywood script writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"