• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-Man 3...FIGHTS

shigsy2003

I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!
Reaction score
Okay now I am sure I vaguely remember a thread similar to this a while back so I thought I would do a more contemporary one.

How many fights are there going to be in Spider-Man 3?

Now my guess would be:

Pete VS Harry
Spidey VS Sandy
Symbiote Spidey VS Sandy
Symbiote Spidey VS Harry
Peter VS Symbiote
Spidey VS Sandy
Spidey VS Venom
Spidey and Harry VS Venom

See the more I think about Sandman being the one who shot Uncle Ben the more I think it will make the fights between Sandy and Spidey far more interesting...which is probably the reason they chose to do it...as, as has been stated all the villians have to have some form of emotional link to Peter.

Anyway this is how I think the fights are going to play out...I still don't think the Battle Royale will involve Harry and I still don't think Venom and Sandy will team up. Sandy convinced by his daughter to stop, will, making him the first villian to live. Then Spidey goes after MJ who happens to be tangled in some black web...oh yeah.

Opinions...insults? go for it guys :)

1. peter vs harry areial fight.

2. spider-man vs. sandman armored car scene.

3. symbiote spidey vs. sandman in subway.

4. evil peter vs. harry in mansion.

5. spider-man, Harry vs. Venom sandman.

that about sums them up.

So you two think Sandy and Venom will team up. Intersting. I think many people here agree with you, so rather than me asking why I will say why I think they won't.

If the part where we see Sandy holding onto Spidey around his neck about to hit him with his mace fist is the same part as Sandy's daughter asking him not to hurt Spidey then this should be Sandy's last fight scene.

Also with the Venom battle: Spidey VS Venom sure but Harry won't be there. I don't think Harry is going to arrive till he sees on the news MJ has been kidnapped and goes to save her. Maybe then she asks Harry to help Peter, flying to see how Peter is doing (obviously not very well) he hovers around till he's sees Pete's hand reaching out for him. Then he decides to rumble with Venom.

I could be completely wrong on both accounts, I am just piecing together what we have heard and seen so far. Maybe we will know more solid info on Monday.

So you two think Sandy and Venom will team up. Intersting. I think many people here agree with you, so rather than me asking why I will say why I think they won't.

If the part where we see Sandy holding onto Spidey around his neck about to hit him with his mace fist is the same part as Sandy's daughter asking him not to hurt Spidey then this should be Sandy's last fight scene.

Also with the Venom battle: Spidey VS Venom sure but Harry won't be there. I don't think Harry is going to arrive till he sees on the news MJ has been kidnapped and goes to save her. Maybe then she asks Harry to help Peter, flying to see how Peter is doing (obviously not very well) he hovers around till he's sees Pete's hand reaching out for him. Then he decides to rumble with Venom.

I could be completely wrong on both accounts, I am just piecing together what we have heard and seen so far. Maybe we will know more solid info on Monday.
This is how Im piecing together the begining of the last fight, from everything we've heard or read:
Spidey comes to the construction site to confront Venom, when to his surprise Sandman is also there.
Both Venom and Sandman start beating the crap out of Spidey.
Harry comes to the rescue and distracts Venom.
Sandman fights Spidey alone, put his daughter makes him stop.
Venom takes out Harry then goes after Spidey,tries to impale him but Harry takes the blow.

I know theres more stuff but I dont feel like writing anymore :oldrazz:

I don't think Venom and Sandman will team up. The last fight has been widely called a 'battle royale', which to me sounds more like an every man for themselves kinda situation. I very much doubt that Raimi's portrayal of Venom will be subtle enough to team up with anyone.

SMH12's rundown seems bang on for me. :hyper:

Speaking third person then your descriptions make sense. However to me personally I just can't seem to swallow what you are saying...probably because I have my own perception.

You guys maybe completly right in your assumptions and I may be completly wrong in mine but I am having a hard time with accepting a battle royale with Spidey and Harry working together. I don't think he will come to his aid till he hears MJ is in trouble.

If someone could please lead up to the point ofSpidey and Harry working together I would be most grateful. How does Pete approach him, why does Harry forgive etc. Thoughts please :)

SMH12 you forgot to include aunt may in the battle royale, honest mistake

Sorry dude, I wasn't too clear. That is one of the things that has me a bit stumped too. I do believe that Harry will turn good . . . how late into the battle I have no idea. He may turn up like Han Solo, unexspectedly saving the day; he may try killing Spidey while Spidey has his hands full already, and then seeing Spidey being heroic will inspire him. All I'm trying to say is that there are different ways this could work out -- and there are different ways for these differences to come about.

This is going to be the most action filled Spidey movie yet... think that train fight will be pretty weak compared to what we're going to see!:wow:

I think:
Spidey vs Sandman (Armored car)
Peter vs Harry (Building tops)
Symbiote Spidey vs Sandman (Subway+Sewer)
Symbiote Peter vs Harry (Mansion)
Peter vs Symbiote (Church tower)
Spidey vs Harry vs Venom and Sandman, leading to Spidey and Harry vs Venom and Sandman (Construction site)
That's my two cents, anyway.​

Not just the amount of fights, the actual fights are going to be upgraded, they are going to be jaw dropping

I couldn't agree more . . . unless I was twins, of course. :)

LOL! You're probably right . . .:huh:

After hearing all of this it makes me want new footage even more !

1. Peter vs New Goblin Aerial Fight.

2. Spider-man vs. Sandman Car scene.

3. Symbiote Spidey vs. Sandman in subway.

4. Peter vs. Harry in mansion.

5. Spider-man vs Sandman, Venom vs Harry

6- Spider-man vs Venom

Sorry dude, I wasn't too clear. That is one of the things that has me a bit stumped too. I do believe that Harry will turn good . . . how late into the battle I have no idea. He may turn up like Han Solo, unexspectedly saving the day; he may try killing Spidey while Spidey has his hands full already, and then seeing Spidey being heroic will inspire him. All I'm trying to say is that there are different ways this could work out -- and there are different ways for these differences to come about.

Oh I agree with you 100% there are many many ways that the last scenes could play out and we aren't going to know until we see them for ourselves. I think I may be putting my "what I would like to see" over "what is more likely to be".

I can't remember exactly, but the scene where Pete says "I need your help... I have to stop it" (or whatever he says)- isn't the blurred out background Harry's balcony?

^^^
Yea its Harry's balcony. Most likely Peter is going to ask for his help, but Harry will decline at first.

Here's what got me, where does Gwen Stacy and her Father fit into all this...

captain stacy is the man who leads the hunt for sandman/uncle ben's killer and gwen is peter's new romantic interest and she presents spider-man at the celebration day. I'm sure theres more though

Here's your answer... now stop making redundant threads like this please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"