Spider-Man 4 Screenplay

INT. PETER'S APARTMENT

We see a news broadcast, not knowing that we are inside of Peter's apartment.

NEWS BROADCAST

This is an Action 5 breaking report.

NEWS ANCHOR

Word has come in that last night, Eddie Brock, aka Venom, has escaped from Ravencroft Correctional Facility. Now we'll take you to the scene.

The camera cuts to the crime scene at Ravencroft.

CAPT. STACEY

Where's my daughter?

DEWOLFE

She's the interrogation room, I have men questioning her.

CAPT. STACEY

What? Who gave you the authority to do that?! For christ sakes Dewolfe!

DEWOLFE

Hey, I'm just doing my job.

Points at the camera man

DEWOLFE

Give me a break! GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF HERE!

CAPT. STACEY

DeWolfe, we need to keep these reporters out of here!

DEWOLFE

You heard the man, out, out, OUT!

THe Camera cuts back to the News Anchor.

NEWS ANCHOR

As you can see details are scarce, but Action 5 will be keeping you up to date, and may God save New York from this monster.

The TV is shut off, in the TV's reflection we see a petrified Mary Jane. Peter walks through the door.

PETER

Hey hon-

MARY JANE

He got out.

PETER

Who got out? Mary Jane, what's wrong?

MARY JANE

All that security, and he still got out.

PETER (kneeling besides her)

M.J, talk to me. Who?

MARY JANE

Venom. He's going to come for you Peter, he's going to come for me. Peter, I can't- I can't be kidnapped again Peter. my heart can't take it.

PETER (wrapping MJ in His ARms)

It's ok, I'll protect you, I promise, I won't let anything happen.

PETER (V.O)

I never went back to get the symbiote! How could I be so stupid! I've put everyone in danger all over again!

PETER

Come on hon, I want to take you somewhere.

Peter changes into his Spider-Man suit. He grabs MJ's hand and pulls her out the door.

EXT. ROOF - DUsk

SPIDER-MAN

OK Mj, I want you wrap your arms around my chest.

MARY JANE

uh ok?

Mary Jane climbs up onto Spider-Mans back, Spidey sends a web to the nearest building.

SPIDER-MAN

...and away we go!

At first MJ is scared and buries her face in Peters back...

SPIDER-MAN

Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen.

MARY JANE

Ok Tiger, I trust you.

"HERO" By Enrique Iglesias plays.

They swing through the city, past Times Square, the Empire State Building, and (gasp) the Baxter Building.

CONSTRUCTION WORKER

Hey red head, why don't you take a ride on a real man. ha ha ha.

Spider-Man webs the Construction Worker's mouth. Spidey and Mj laugh.

EXT. Chrysler building - on top of gargoyle - sunset

Peter, with his mask off, and Mary Jane are sitting on the Gargoyle, watching the sunset.

MARY JANE

So this is what you wanted to show me? It's beautiful Pete.

PETER

This is where I come to think. Its where I came when Uncle Ben died. (Beat) Mary Jane, from here I look upon this city and realize that they need me. This is my city and I have to protect it. Without a hero, this city will tear itself to pieces, and I can't let that happen.(beat) I would understand if you wanted to just walk away from it all.I know I've asked you this before, but you deserve another chance to.

MARY JANE

Wow(beat)your right Petey, this city does need you. They need you.(puts hand on Peter's shoulder) and I'll always be here when you need someone.

Peter smiles at MJ, Mj puts her head on Pete's shoulder at the sun sets.

Sighs MJ is doing it again, everything has to be about her she should be happy that Pete hasnt moved on after all her self involved rantings. Great scene I hope to upload my Venom 2 script soon will you check it out when it comes? update soon.

EXT. NEW YORK BACK ALLEY - NIGHT

We see shadows of people running, being chased by another larger, monster looking shadow.

VENOM
Run, run, run, as fast you can.

Venom webs up two shady looking men at their legs.

VENOM
Now do we remember what happens at the end of that story, it's our favorite part.

They are revealed not to be men, but teenagers about 19 years old.

Teenager 1
Please, we just needed the money. Please, I'm sorry, please...

VENOM
Sorry? Well, we're sorry, but their are no apologizes at this point.

Venom is about to kill the men when he is kicked into a wall. Venom roars in frustration.

VENOM
You! We have no time for you! We have much to do. (looking over at the men.)

SPIDER-MAN
Well, you better make time, because I'm sending you right back where you came from, and that symbiote, will never see the light of day again. (looking towards the men) run, run for your life.

VENOM
Aw, look at the spider, finally getting serious. To bad you spoiled our meal, we don't like that.

Venom leaps at Spider-Man and Spider-Man jumped onto the side of a building. Venom punches the building, leaving his fist mark in the brick.

VENOM
We're not the villain here Petey, you are!

SPIDER-MAN
I don't know what kind of warped reality you live in where you're the good gu-

VENOM
YOU RUINED OUR LIFE! NOW THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR IS PROTECTING THE INNOCENT! NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE THAT AWAY TOO! You can't stand that someone else may have the spotlight, that we are a better hero than you. We must kill you...for..for the better of the innocents.

SPIDER-MAN
Many have tried, and failed miserably, yourself included.

VENOM
Then you are just a nuisance, a pest, and we are the exterminator.

Lighting Strikes, it starts to rain.

SPIDER-MAN
Let's do this then.

Spider-Man and Venom both get ready for a fight. Venom shoots up at Spider-Man first, smashing his head into the brick. Spider-Man kicks Venom off, and he falls to the ground, Spider-Man lands on him feet first. Venom grabs Spider-Man's foot and flings him into the air like a ragdoll.

EXT. NEW YORK CITY SKYLINE Night

Spider-Man regains control of his body. Shoots web line to the nearest building.

SPIDER-MAN
Now where did he get to...

A hand reaches into the camera view and breaks Spidey's web line.

VENOM
Aww, Wee lil spidey's spider sense didn't tingle. too bad.

Spidey webs onto the nearest light pole, swings around and bolts back up to Venom kicking him the face mid air.

SPIDER-MAN
Well, subtlety isn't exactly your strong suit.

They both land on opposite buildings. The screen splits in two, one side showing Venom, the other showing SPider-Man. Close up on their face. Camera pulls back and they start charging at each other. They leap into the air and we return to a normal camera view, but in slow motion they are both going to punch each other, lightning strikes between them. Return to regular speed and they both get shots in. Both of them fall towards the ground. Venom regains control quickly and throws Spider-Man into an office building. Cut to..

INT. OFFICE BUILDING

People are busy as work on in their cubicles. A fat man in a suit walks into the room

FAT MAN (BOSS)
BENDIS! I had better have those billing reports in less than five minutes or your going out the window!

After he says that, Spider-Man crashes through the window onto the floor, he gets up but walks around dizzily and disorientated.

SPIDER-MAN
Is it too late to punch in?.

Venom comes in through the broken window.

VENOM
Yeah, but you can punch out!

INT. ELEVATOR

Venom punches Spider-Man out the other end of the building, into an elevator shaft. Venom rips open the elevators ceiling and then webs Spider-Man's palms to the wall.

VENOM
Going down?

Venom cuts the elevators cable and it falls rapidly towards the bottom of the building.

SPIDER-MAN
Well, I've always wanted to go on Tower of Terror. Gotta *grunts* get *grunts* free.

Spider-Man is able to break free and sends up a webline above him, it attaches to the ceiling of a building. Spider-man hangs as the elevator falls through the shaft and collides with the ground.

SPIDER-MAN
Gotta find Venom, maybe I can get the drop-

Venom's feet collide with Spider-Mans shoulders sending him downwards.

VENOM
Get the drop on who?

Spider-Man sends out a line and crashes through the elevator door.

INT. OFFICE BUILDING

Two young secretaries are waiting for their elevator.

Young Secretary 1
So he was all like, "why don't you get me a bagel and slice of those sweet buns?"

Young Secretary 2
Ugh, I don't know how we put up with all the crap that goes on in this place.

Spider-Man crashes through the elevator doors and lands on his feet.

SPIDER-MAN
Hey, this isn't human resources. By the way, you might want to use the stairs.

The awe struck ladies watch as Spider-Man dives out a window into the city. Next, Venom comes swinging in through the now door less elevator doors.

VENOM
ooh, Pardon us ladies.

Venom follows after Spider-Man

YOUNG SECRETARY 1
Thats it! I quit!

Thats funny when will Carnage arrive i look forward to see what you do with him

Fade to...(meanwhile)

EXT. RAVencroft Night - Rain

JAMESON
hahahaha! Exclusive interview with Kletus Kassady. Take that New York Times!

Cut to...

INT. Ravencroft Interrogation Room

Police officers are huddled around the small room. Shoulder to shoulder on the wall. Jameson sits at the table with a photographer behind him, waiting for his story to walk into the door. The room is dimly lit with a red light.

JAMESON
This interview will put me on the map forever. J Jonah Jameson, the man who braved Kletus Kassady. The man who stared evil in the eye. (beat) well, what are you waiting for, a raise?! take some pictures of me sitting sternly at this table!

PHOTOGRAPHER
Yes sir.

The photographer start to snap photos. We hear creaks in the distance and footsteps. The large metal doors opens up loudly. Camera shows sweat starting to drip down Jameson's face. Out of the darkness walks Kletus Kasssady with a wicked smile. He has two large handcuffs and feetcuffs and is guided by two bulky officers. The photographer keeps snapping photos, camera cuts in front of the photographer and we are blinded by the light. Cut too...

EXT. TIME'S SQUARE - NIGHT - Still Raining

People are running about under umbrellas. Camera cuts to the side of a bus. We hear thunderous foot stomps and THE RHINO runs through the bus, cutting it in half. SHOCKER steps through the hole left in the bus.

SHOCKER
Never did care much for public transportation.

Shocker blasts a car out of his way, it's spirals into the middle of the street, causing a big traffic accident. The Rhino rips off a light post and throws it into one of the electric billboards on the side of the building, the one that reads "NY LOVES SPIDEY." Sparks rain down.

RHINO
Where is he Shocky? I'm anxious for a crushin'!

SHOCKER
Hmm, I don't know my friend, usually all it takes is a few explosions and-
Spider-Man falls out of the sky and lands on a car.

SPIDER-MAN
I'm going to feel that one in the morning.

SHOCKER
There's our bug.

Spider-Man's spider sense goes of and he leaps out of the way of Shocker's blast.

SPIDER-MAN
Whoa,whoa WHOA! who invited you guys to the party? How do you people keep getting out anyways?

SHOCKER
You people? I think he's trying to insult us Rhino.

RHINO
RRRRR, I'm gonna squash ya.

SPIDER-MAN
I feel like we've been through this already bud.

THe Rhino charges at Spider-Man and Spider-man dodges it, but his hit by Shockers blast. Spider-Man is pushed back into a building and falls to the ground. The Rhino is charging at Spider-Man again when Venom swings in and kicks Rhino in the face, knocking him off balance.

VENOM
Spider-Man is ours alone!

SHOCKER
Sorry pal, this party is invitation only.

Shocker's blast makes the symbiote go crazy. Pain sears throughout Venom's body. Venom screams in pain.

SHOCKER
Not so tough now are you.

Spider-Man swings in and kicks Shocker aside, releasing Venom of the blast.

SPIDER-MAN
Dude, you just made me save Venom. Not cool.

Spider-Man is tackled to the ground by Venom.

VENOM
We have you now!

SPIDER-MAN
Are you freakin' serious!? I just saved your ungrateful life.

VENOM
We do NOT NEED your help!

SPIDER-MAN
If we don't work together innocent people will die here. I know that's not what you want, what Eddie wants.

Venom loosens his grip on Spider-Man. Eddie Brock's face is revealed.

EDDIE
All right, all right.

SPIDER-MAN
You get big, grey, and dumb. I'll handle the yellow puff pants.

The symbiote comes back over Venom's face.

VENOM
Like we even needed your helped...

Shocker and Rhino are coming back too. Venom jumps onto Rhino's back and starts clawing at him.

THE RHINO
Get offa me!

VENOM
You'd make an excellent theme park ride.

Cut to: Spider-Man leaps out of the way of Shockers blast.

SPIDER-MAN
I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Spider-Man shoots webs at Shockers sonic devices but they are blasted out of the way.

SHOCKER
Won't work this time, whose the dumb one now?

At this Spider-Man just leaps into the air, dodging each one of the blasts. Spidey leaps at Shocker punching him in the face, knocking him out.

SPIDER-MAN
Should have added more pad to your puff.

Cut to: Venom is still on Rhino's back. The rhino tries to ram Venom into a building with his back but Venom jumps in front of Rhino, webs his face and tugs him to the ground, knocking him out.

VENOM
The bigger they are the harder they-well you know.

Venom and SPider-Man meet in the middle of the street.

SPIDER-MAN
As much as I hate to say it, thanks for your help.

Spider-Man holds out his hand for a shake. Venom grabs his hand and toss him into a street light. Venom gets close to Spider-Man.

VENOM
Next time you interfere with us, we'll kill you.

Venom swings away.

SPIDER-MAN (V.O)
What was I thinking, trusting Venom? I should go after him (beat) I'm to exhausted, I'd never catch him.

Spider-Man gets up slowly and swings off into the rainy night.

I figured why not fill some people (mostly Red Hood, the only one who reads this thing haha) in on who I have casted in my mind for roles. I usually try to think of multiple actors for each role.

Peter Parker/ Spider-Man:
1.The obvious choice of Tobey Maguire as one of my cast.

2. Jake Gyllenhal - Yes, a cliche choice, but it's only because he can pull this off. He's got the voice and look of many people's Peter Parker and can probably tone himself up for a movie.
db_jakegyllenhal1.jpg

3. Justin Long - Very unusual choice, yes. But I can really see this dude as Peter Parker. He's got the look of a person who used to be a nerd but now has spread his wings, THAT's Peter Parker. Get him in the gym and he'd be great for the part. Not to mention that he could pull off all the witty banter that I put in my script exceptionally well. He also reminds me of an older version of the Ultimate SPider-Man PEter Parker.
long.jpg

MARY JANE WATSON - Kirsten Dunst may have been good in the first movie, but I think she's worn off her charm and we should move on with a recast.

1. Isla Fisher - Get rid of the high pitched voice she put on for Wedding Crashers and you got a Mary Jane straight out of the comics. Look and all.
isla_fisher_1.jpg

2. Mandy Moore - Mandy Moore is a gorgeous red head with great acting skills. For the same reasons as Isla Fisher, I would cast her as Mary Jane.
mandy_moore400.jpg

EDDIE BROCK
1. Topher Grace - I thought that Topher played a great Eddie Brock, but was left with untapped potential.

2. Garrat Hedlund - He played the Fullback in Friday Night Lights. He has already proven to act well in the troubled past synario.
garrett_hedlund.jpg

KLETUS KASSADY1. Robert Knepper
tn2_robert_knepper_4.jpg

'nuff said.

2. Jim Carrey - My carnage character is comepletely nuts and I think Jim Carey could pull this off, the only problem would be him maybe coming off funny rather than scary with the crazy things Carnage spurts out. I can see him pulling off all the "mans!" and such though.
number23pic6.jpg

Int. Sewer Matenence room

Eddie Brock comes out of a small shower, much like the ones you'd see in a locker room. He walks over to a stolen mirror and stares into it. A symbiote face appears instead of Eddie's face. While the eyes are distorted, it has no toothy grin. The symbiote's voice is distorted and it's sound pitches all over the place.

symbiote (v.O)
You should have killed him.

Eddie
Fighting all over the city like that would have endangered more innocents, I cannot allow that.

SYMBIOTE (V.O)
What is wrong with you? You used to have a backbone. You used to listen to me.

EDDIE
I'm in control here, it's my body, my mind. Your just a guest.

SYMBIOTE (V.O)
I gave you everything you ever wanted! Power, and you waste it on these pathetic insects. It sickens me.

EDDIE
I said we do as I say! or I will abandon you in the sewer water. See how long you survive.

The symbiote seemly admits defeat and vanishes from the mirror, leaving Eddie Brock's face.

EDDIE
We have a greater purpose my other.

The camera zooms in on Eddie's face. The face turns into Kletus Kassady with only darkness around him in the mirror.

Police officers appear in the darkness, we are now in...

INT. RAVENCROFT INTERROGATION ROOM

Kletus Kassady is sitting at the table, staring at Jameson.

JAMESON
Yes, uh, (wiping sweat off his face, Kassady smirks). Let's get started. Kletus Kassady, you are the world's most infamous serial killer since Jack the Ripper...

KASSADY
Amateur...You seem nervous Jameson, don't worry, you won't be killed...tonight at least.

JAMESON
uh, yes...What is your motive, why do you do...uh...what you do?

KASSADY
Fun.

JAMESON
Fun?

KASSADY
oh, I see. I know what you wanna hear. (Goes into higher voice, imitating a crybaby) it's all because of mommy and daddy. Daddy never hugged me enough. (Returning to original voice). Actually Daddy is the one who tried to save me from Mommy. Mommy tried to kill me, guess she saw me for the little demon I was, and Daddy killed her to save me. Not a very smart move though, I killed him shortly after. (beat)Anything else you want to hear, how I was tormented in high school? the shy one? I remember this girl, Hanna Lando, oh she was a beauty, turned me down for prom, laughed at me. So I pushed her in front of a bus. They never suspected shy, quiet Kletus Kassady.

Jameson
What kind of joy do you get from this Kassady? How can you do all this?

Kassady
Choas.(looking hypnotically) Sick, twisted, hectic, choas. There is no motive, no scheme, no evidence, no pattern. Just choas. It's beautiful. (beat) Don't look at me messed up like that Jameson, your just as guilty as me. As are you all!

Jameson
What..me?

Kassady
Yeah you! You who prospers off of people's trouble! How many times have you prospered of off society's pain, of chaos newsman! (beat) Everyone has a little bit of me inside them. When Katrina hit, people panicked, left stranded in the streets no helped, killed each other, stole from each other! When Saddam fell, Civil Wars broke loose! These people will tear each other to pieces when chaos is unleashed!...

A red substance starts climbing up Kletus Kassady, this is the RED SYMBIOTE. Kassady breaks free of his chains. Two guards run to stop him, but tendrils shoot out, going right through them.Kassady's voice becomes distorted, similar to Venom but with Kassady's voice.

kaSSADY
...I AM THE HURRICANE! I AM CHOAS...!

The red symbiote completely covers Kassady. Kassady takes on the form of a red Venom. But the eyes are much more distorted and crazed. The suit is blood red with streaks of black hanging like an old hand-me-down. The grin is much more sinister, the teeth are a crust red. This is CARNAGE.

CARNAGE
I AM CARNAGE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

The officers, now pulled from their fear trance, pull out their guns and fire. Jameson covers his head and crawls to the side of the room. One of the bullets hits the red light and it blinks on and off. The light reveals tendrils flying everywhere, bodies being tossed, and we plunged back into darkness. The light comes on again showing bodies piled everywhere, dead, except for Jameson. We see from Jameson point of view as Carnage slowly makes his way over to Jameson. Carnage picks Jameson up and holds him against the wall.

JAMESON
What...what do you want from me?

CARNAGE
Your job. Tell them that Chaos incarnate is coming! Tell that their nightmares are not only dreams anymore! I am the ultimate nightmare! Tell them that Carnage is coming for them and everyone they love! No one is safe! NO ONE!

Carnage goes into hysterical laughter.

EXT. RAVENCROFT - NIght - RAIN

Lightning strikes behind the building. We can still hear Carnages laughter from inside.

Oh MY GOD! Kassidy is sick I love the way your drawing their motives for what they do. In ultimate Spiderman the ultimate incarnation of Carnage killed Gwen will we be seeing something simillar? fantastic work

Oh MY GOD! Kassidy is sick I love the way your drawing their motives for what they do. In ultimate Spiderman the ultimate incarnation of Carnage killed Gwen will we be seeing something simillar? fantastic work
uh not sure yet, I pretty much wing this stuff as I go. and thanks again.
What do you think of my casting choices?

Great Garrat Hedlund Looks like he could play the terrified little boy crying out from the darkness for love version of Eddie. Jake Gyllenhal Looks a little macho but he is better than Tobey.

A lightning bolt flashes, illuminating the screen in light. But this not a lightning bolt after all, it's a camera. We are now at...

INT. Photo Shoot Set

A photographer is shooting pictures left and right wildly. The set is meant to look like a beach. MJ is striking various poses in a sexy black bikini.

PHOTOGRAPHER
Yes MJ baby! The Camera loves you! Make me love you! Your on the beach! Your are hermit crabb! Now go in your shell little hermitt crab.

MARY JANE
Ok, this getting weird. I'm done.

PHOTOGRAPHER
But Mj...darlng...baby.

MARY JANE
I'm out of here Alfonzo. Tell me how they turn out.

Alfonzo
Whatever, pff, ...models, always think they're smarter than the artist. SOMEONE GET ME A CAPACHINO!

Mj goes her into changing room. She looks into the mirror at a picture of her and Peter in Central Park.

MARY JANE
If only we could always be together like this...(beat)Cut it out Watson, you made a choice, to be with the one you love. Stick to it.(beat)still...

Fade to...

EXT. NEw York Streets - Night - Rain

Mary Jane walks out of a building, joining the traffic of New Yorkers hurrying home. Mary Jane unfolds an umbrella and makes her way down the street.

MARY JANe (V.O)
There all going home...to their loved ones. Sometimes I don't even know if mine will be there for me to go home too.

Mary Jane walks by an electronics store. People are crowding the windows, watching the tv's only display.

People (Various)
I heard Venom was there...Spider-man sure did get his ass whooped...wow, I hope he's all right.

Mary Jane, using her umbrella pushes people aside, gets a view of one of the televisions. The televisions shows Venom and Spider-Man teaming up to take down Rhino and Shocker.

NEWSCASTER
This is the scene today when the Rhino and Shocker attacked Time's Square. Seemingly to draw out Spider-Man.

The screen shows Rhino and Shocker standing together.

RHINO
Where is he Shocky?

NEWSCASTER
But it would seem they got the attention of another.

The television shows Venom jumping into the mix. Mj is shocked by this and runs past all the people. Pushing them out of his way.

INT. PETER'S APARTMENT

Spider-man crawls through his window. Holding his ribs.

SPIDER-MAN
ugh, ribs cracked. Exhausted...need sleep.

Peter takes off his mask and falls onto the bed, about to close his eyes when MJ runs through the door and punches him in the ribs.

MARY JANE
What were you thinking?!

PETER PARKER
ah, what the hell MJ?!

MJ is sorry about the punch in Peter's obviously hurt ribs, but hides it.

MARY JANE
You and Venom huh, you two gonna get married next? Maybe I'll crash the wedding this time!

PETER PARKER
what...?

MARY JANE
Don't play stupid.

PETER PARKER
It was either that or innocent people died. What did you want me to do?

Mj puts her hand to her head and sits on the bed.

MARY JANE
I dont know Pete...I'm-I'm sorry. It just...one day when I least expect it, I'm going to come here, and you won't be coming through that window anymore.

PETER PARKER
Mary Jane, that's not going to happen.

MJ is pretty much ignoring what Peter is saying, it's more like she's thinking out loud.

MARY JANE
...I know I said I'd always be here for you, and I intend to hold on to that promise, but lately, it's just been...hard.

Peter sits up by MJ

PETER PARKER
How about I take a break for a while then. A week of just you and me.

MARY JANE
That'd be great, tiger. I think it'd really help me.

Peter wraps MJ in his arms.

PETER PARKER (V.O)
Are you crazy? You can't take a break. Criminals don't take break...but she needs me, now more than ever.

PETER PARKER
How'd the new modeling gig go?

MARY JANE
oh...great! It's like I was destined to do this from the start.

EXT. New York City Skyline - morning

Cut to...

INT. PETER'S APARTMENT

Blackness.

MARY JANE
Oh no you don't...

Peter's eyes open to Mary Jane sitting on top of him.

PETER
I haven't slept in since high school...

MARY JANE
Your not sleeping away all our time together Tiger. We have so much to do today!

PETER
Can't it wait two more hours?

MARY JANE
awww, puny parker is tired?

PETER
Don't.

Mary Jane
Puny

PETER
Don't do it.

MARY Jane
Par-ker.

PETER
That's it!

Peter rolls Mj on her back and they fall to the floor laughing. Peter wrestles her to the ground and they stare into each others eyes. Peter goes in for a kiss.

MARY JANE
Nope.

Mary Jane puts her hand on Peter's lips. Mary Jane then tosses Peter off of her and runs to the door.

MARY JANE
Your going to have to catch me.

Peter laughs.

PETER
I'm not even dressed.

MARY JANE
What's the matter, afraid to show that lanky body.

PETER
This body is NOT lanky.

Peter chases her out the door in his boxers.

Int. Apartment Hallway

Mary Jane burst out of the door followed by Peter.

MARY JANE
Help me, help me...if only Spider-Man would save me.

PETER
Very funny.

A voice comes in from the other door.

Mr. ditkovich
RENT!

Peter and Mj both freeze in place.

PETER
Crap. Run! Go go go go!

Peter picks up Mj and runs back into their room. The door closes as they laugh.

Awwwwwwwwww they can have a stable relatenship that does not involve whining and "your not there for me"

EXT. NEW YORK CITY POLICE HEADQUARTERS - DAY

CAPTAIN STACEY
I demand to see my daughter!

INT. NEW YORK CITY POLICE HEADQUARTer INTeROGATION ROOM - DAY

We are in an interrogation room. In the room are Dectective Jean DeWolfe and Gwen Stacey, Gwen looks horrible after her encounter with the symbiote. Captain Stacey barges into the room.

Stacey
Dewolfe! This is an outrage!

DEWOLFE
Just doing my job...sir.

STACEY
I'll handle it. Get. Out.

DEWOLFE
Yes sir. (to Gwen) I'm sorry about all this.

All Gwen does is nod weakly. Dewolfe leaves the room, staring right past Capt. Stacey. Capt. Stacey sits down next to her daughter, she lunges into his arms, bursting into tears.

GWEN
Daddy! Get it out of my head please! I can still hear it! It won't leave me alone! please daddy, help me!

CAPT. STACEY
Shhh. It'll be all right pumpkin...I'm really sorry Gwen, but do you have any idea where Brock is so that we can put him away.

GWEN
I...I...I don't know. (beat, dries her eyes) Daddy...he's not a monster, it's that...that thing. Deep down, he's a good man.

Capt. Stacey is about to say something when DeWolfe barges in.

DEWOLFE
Capt. Stacey...it's Kassady.

CAPT. STACEY
What about him?

DEWOLFE
He's...escaped...again.

CAPT. STACEY

Jesus...when it rains it poors. Why the hell can't we keep this psycho locked up?...do we have any witnesses?

DEWOLFE
(beat)Only one made it out sir.

Capt. Stacey
(shocked)one?! (puts fingers to his head)bring him in.

DEWOLFE
I think we've already got what we need from him. (holds up Daily Bugle) as does the rest of New York.

Dewofle tosses the newspaper on the table. Close up on the paper which reads - CARNAGE IN NEW YORK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"