Spider-Man 4 Script !

sPiDeRmAn2o29

Civilian
Reaction score
I am re-writing the script from the first draft from david lindsay abaire's. There will be some major changes. I am most def adding kraven into the mix and using the kravens last hunt storyline. Instead of using Vermin, I am using the lizard.
Kravens main goal is to come to ny to take down spider-man ( which he ends up doing eventually by buring him alive )
but, after the reports of a lizard attacking workers in the sewers shows up in the daily bugle papers kraven decides that it will be his last hunt to take down the lizard.
Conflict arrises when peter figures out that doc connors is the lizard and tries to convince kraven that there is still a human being inside there. To give him time to come up with a way to change him back. Ofcourse kraven decides not to listen. Spiderman tries to convince him that kraven has failed in becoming the spider because he never kills and human life always comes first and already kraven screwed up when the life of cap stacy was taken away.
I love the character of Mary Jane Waston but, I know the fans want to give it a rest with the kidnapping and love storyline. The relationship between peter and mary will be done with and moving on with gwen stacy. So technically Mary jane will only have like a 10 minute cameo where she decides to move out to california to do acting and cannot accept being with peter because of the conflicts of being always in danger with his enemies and the lack of commitment due to him living a double life.
Unlike the storyline in davids draft I will not have peter reveal to gwen nor doc connors on who he really is. Thats so out of the question. In fact, I will only tease that peter will eventually want to tell gwen his secret but holds back due to spider-man being responsible for her fathers death. The conflict comes in because peter wasnt responsible for her fathers death, while he was buried alive by kraven and kraven was pretending to be spider-man during a battle with the lizard he failed to accomplish his goal to become the spider by putting human life first before catching the villian.
Cap stacy dies while kraven dressed as spider-man and the lizard where fighting and debris fell from a building and cap stacy saved a boys life from being crushed to death.
Peter then decides that gwen would never understand or believe him plus the main fact that he just lost mary jane to his dual idenity lifestyle.
Not only did her father die but poor aunt may was injured badly and taken to the hospital by Jonahs dad ( Played by stan lee ) and after peter comes out of the grave and realizes that his aunt is in very bad shape and in need of a blood transfusion another conflict kicks in when the radiation from peters blood makes her worse.
I am tired of stan lee doing cameos and think he deserves a real role in the films. It could also explain how peter bumped into him last time.
Its a small part with jonah jameson and his dad and finally explain why jonah hates spider-man so much. We have always seen the funny side of JJ but, I figured its time to explain why he hates spider-man so much no matter how many times the guy is risking his life to save others and help out.
After aunt may gets really sick this is where Spider-man needs the help of doc connors because he is the only chance at helping peter come up with something to reverse the effects of the radiation isotope poisning from peters blood.
The only person to get kidnapped in this version is doc connors son billy.
The ending has Spider-Man defeating kraven in a fit of rage thinking that kraven killed the lizard ( as rumored on tv being that spider-man was buried alive during the fight between lizard and kraven dressed up like spider-man ) then kraven finally explains that he killed the spider and buried him alive and then became the spider but he failed at one point by allowing the death of cap stacy therefore his mission is done. Just like in the story kraven brings spider-man to where the lizard is being held only to find out that the cage the lizard was in is destroyed.
Final battle is between the lizard and spider-man. With kraven failing his mission he leaves the final confession of kraven the hunter explaining that he was the one responsible for cap stacy's death posing as spider-man. He ends up killing himself at the end.
Jonah jameson gets alot of heat from favoring kraven the hunter in taking down spider-man and pledges that he will not rest until that wall crawling menace is shown to the world on what he truly is which is a criminal and he will go even as far as to hiring one to take him down. Hinting at mac gargan scorpion for the future.
There is ALOT more that I am putting into this storyline as far as to mysterio being involved in the end for a hint as the next villian. We have all heard about bruce cambells major role and yes I would be making him mysterio.
Also an unvieling fact that it is finally confirmed that the gun that flint marko was carrying was blank and it was indeed the carjacker from the first film who put in real bullets. Even though flint just wanted to use a gun for show to scare and was completely unaware that the gun was loaded.
I dont want to ruin the whole entire story but, those are the basic concepts and conflicts that I want to take place in the film.
Def using more of spidermans witty comebacks as well.
If any of you have any ideas please let me know because I am touching up on kravens last hunt and doing some research on the lizard as well.
as far as to mysterios involvement, quentin beck blames spider-man for what happened that day of the wrestling event. Due to him letting the thief go with the money, that money was going for a film piece that he was working on. He ended up losing his job and his career went down the toilet. He pledged to get revenge on spider-man and making his life a living hell. He purposely screwed with peter that day of the broadway show and then made sure that the stacys' sat next to him and mj on that day of dinner at the french resturant. He also is the one who tipped mj off on where peter and gwen were having coffee which urged mary jane even more to break it off with peter ( in my script didnt happen in the other movies ). In the end of the film mysterio finally appears on televsion everywhere saying that he knows the true identity of spider-man and will only unviel the truth for money and J jonah jameson ends up agreeing to it ! :spidey:

That's Ice Man from CountingDown.com who is saying that. We read David Lindsey Abaire's first/test draft, well part of it. It was from his Writer's Guild of America page. It included the Lizard as the villain and even new characters: Martha Connors, Billy Connors, and Roderick Kingsley. In it, Peter and Mary Jane break up and Peter and Gwen start to flirt.

hey whats going on rocco, just finished reading kravens last hunt again and took some notes. Just gotta go through the first encounters of spider-man and the lizard then I am all set. Like I said many might not approve but trust me that its ten times better than what david did. I could see the complaints coming out now about the movie if they stick with his ideas for the re-write that gary ross is doing. if anyone has any ideas, I am open to hear them. I even encourage others to do a script if they feel as if they have time for it and up to the task. Lets show hollywood how a real super hero movie should be done.

Who's Ice Man from CountingDown.com, where can I find and read David Lindsey Abaire's first/test draft? If it's not online, how about someone write a detailed outline/key parts of what it consists of. How does the dialogue read, and how old is Billy Connors?

first off the spelling and grammar of his script of pretty bad but its a first draft. Here is my problem with the script.

# 1 Remember what happened in spiderman 2 ? When mj found out who spiderman was, and he revealed to doc ock who he was as well to reason with him to stop the machine ? Same thing happens in David's Script. Gwen stacy comes out of the cafe and a truck is about to hit her, since peter isnt in costume he has no choice but to swing in and save her. Thats where she realizes that peter is spider-man. During the end of the movie, Spider-Man asks for doctor connors help because aunt may is dying of radiation isotope poisoning. When he asks why he should help him peter responds that its because he is one of his students at ESU. Then connors figures out that its peter parker. In the comics, the only stacy that figured out who spider-man is was cap george stacy. Peter wanted to tell gwen so bad but, when she started blaming spider-man for what happened to her dad, he decided it wasnt best to say anything to her at all. The way David did it in his script was not only cheesy but way too predictable and very close to how mj found out who spider-man was which was by accident. I can imagine the complaints coming out of not only fan's mouth but others who have watched the original films and compare it to the second film. We need something different and fresh. Something that will have fans saying, you know this makes sense and it sucks so bad that peter cant tell gwen who he really is because of the conflict he already has with mary jane and the problems with his double life.

# 2 As aunt may is in the hospital bed and peter thinks she is asleep one again, he tells her everything and says he is sorry and blames himself for what happened to her. She ends up waking up and says I forgive you.

# 3 Roderick kingsley moving into the osborns mansion and suddenly discovering the osborns liar ? thats very weak and I doubt anyone wants to see hobgoblin for the sequel.

# 4 Making mary jane once again into a I3itch and the excuse as to why she is breaking it off with peter is kinda weak and not really convincing.

# 5 J jonah jamesons lines and scenes were very weak and not funny at all. Plus peter being upgraded to an editor and using spider-man as pictures even if its selling out his character ?

# 6 I am so happy that the lizard is being used, but he speaks ? Kinda hard to imagine. Plus, while your reading the script you dont feel for the character of doc connors or that there is a human being inside that beast. I just dont feel the conflict at all and thats why in my version of the script I am using Kravens last hunt storyline. Instead of using vermin, I am substituting him with the lizard.

I think it was pretty obvious that the "script" was fake. Award winning writers don't make repeated spelling and grammar errors.

I think it was pretty obvious that the "script" was fake. Award winning writers don't make repeated spelling and grammar errors.

Sure they do. It was a first/TEST draft. Spelling and grammar aren't/weren't his main concern for just a test draft. But Gary Ross is rewriting the script anyway so it doensn't matter. I think having the Lizard talk is cool actually. He talked in the comic books and cartoon so why not. The only thing I do love about this draft is the Lizard destroying the lab at the beginning and then going to the credits. That's new. :yay: I hope they keep that.

first off the spelling and grammar of his script of pretty bad but its a first draft. Here is my problem with the script.

# 1 Remember what happened in spiderman 2 ? When mj found out who spiderman was, and he revealed to doc ock who he was as well to reason with him to stop the machine ? Same thing happens in David's Script. Gwen stacy comes out of the cafe and a truck is about to hit her, since peter isnt in costume he has no choice but to swing in and save her. Thats where she realizes that peter is spider-man. During the end of the movie, Spider-Man asks for doctor connors help because aunt may is dying of radiation isotope poisoning. When he asks why he should help him peter responds that its because he is one of his students at ESU. Then connors figures out that its peter parker. In the comics, the only stacy that figured out who spider-man is was cap george stacy. Peter wanted to tell gwen so bad but, when she started blaming spider-man for what happened to her dad, he decided it wasnt best to say anything to her at all. The way David did it in his script was not only cheesy but way too predictable and very close to how mj found out who spider-man was which was by accident. I can imagine the complaints coming out of not only fan's mouth but others who have watched the original films and compare it to the second film. We need something different and fresh. Something that will have fans saying, you know this makes sense and it sucks so bad that peter cant tell gwen who he really is because of the conflict he already has with mary jane and the problems with his double life.

# 2 As aunt may is in the hospital bed and peter thinks she is asleep one again, he tells her everything and says he is sorry and blames himself for what happened to her. She ends up waking up and says I forgive you.

# 3 Roderick kingsley moving into the osborns mansion and suddenly discovering the osborns liar ? thats very weak and I doubt anyone wants to see hobgoblin for the sequel.

# 4 Making mary jane once again into a I3itch and the excuse as to why she is breaking it off with peter is kinda weak and not really convincing.

# 5 J jonah jamesons lines and scenes were very weak and not funny at all. Plus peter being upgraded to an editor and using spider-man as pictures even if its selling out his character ?

# 6 I am so happy that the lizard is being used, but he speaks ? Kinda hard to imagine. Plus, while your reading the script you dont feel for the character of doc connors or that there is a human being inside that beast. I just dont feel the conflict at all and thats why in my version of the script I am using Kravens last hunt storyline. Instead of using vermin, I am substituting him with the lizard.

I really hope they keep Spider-Man having to save the city and Aunt May because she's sick. That is classic Spider-Man right there that we haven't seen yet.

Who's Ice Man from CountingDown.com, where can I find and read David Lindsey Abaire's first/test draft? If it's not online, how about someone write a detailed outline/key parts of what it consists of. How does the dialogue read, and how old is Billy Connors?

The dude from MovieWeb.com sent it to me. It has been out for a while. I wasn't sure if it was real but it appears to be. He's J.A. Ottley/Director, that's his name on MovieWeb.com. He said it's real because it is/was on David Abaire's Writer's Guild of America page.

The dude from MovieWeb.com sent it to me. It has been out for a while. I wasn't sure if it was real but it appears to be. He's J.A. Ottley/Director, that's his name on MovieWeb.com. He said it's real because it is/was on David Abaire's Writer's Guild of America page.

Do you have a link?

Sure they do. It was a first/TEST draft. Spelling and grammar aren't/weren't his main concern for just a test draft.

As DDB said, he's an award winning writer, the only reason he wouldn't have to think about spelling and grammar is that he's so well practiced there would be no mistakes there in the first place.
Any mistakes like that would be a main concern as he would want to have his work taken seriously and wouldn't want anyone to think that some random Spider-man fan has sent in their own 'test daft' under his name for fun.

I would love it if the Spider-man 4 script was out there so we could know who the villans are, but I really don't think it is. Actually, I'd rather it wasn't out there at all, no matter how you tried to avoid it, you'd get spoiled for the whole movie on boards like this.

Last edited:
As DDB said, he's an award winning writer, the only reason he wouldn't have to think about spelling and grammar is that he's so well practiced there would be no mistakes there in the first place.
Any mistakes like that would be a main concern as he would want to have his work taken seriously and wouldn't want anyone to think that some random Spider-man fan has sent in their own 'test daft' under his name for fun.

I would love it if the Spider-man 4 script was out there so we could know who the villans are, but I really don't think it is. Actually, I'd rather it wasn't out there at all, no matter how you tried to avoid it, you'd get spoiled for the whole movie on boards like this.

It really doesn't matter since it's not being used so no one is getting spoiled. Gary Ross is re-writing the script and who knows how different it'll be and how many drafts David Abaire even wrote. I doubt it was only one.

This all sounds pretty damn weak, with mediocre story telling and non-convincing characters, if this really is the script that they have planned for SM4, get ready for a huge 'REBOOT' come SM5 & SM6!

But let's just say that it is real:

1. We don't need to see anyone figuring out who Spider-Man is, and enough with him unmasking himself. Can there ever be a movie where Spider-Man keeps his freakin' mask on and his "SECRET IDENTITY" remains a "SECRET" throughout the film. Like superheroes are suppose to do.

2. No more repetitive hospital scenes, we had one with Aunt May in SM1, then Doc Ock in SM2, and then Harry Osborn in SM3, now back to Aunt May, again. And no more characters stating that they 'forgive' anyone, we've already seen a river of forgiveness in SM3.

3. No one wants to see anymore damn Goblins, we've seen enough, move the hell on already.

4. How about we see an entire movie where Peter and MJ doesn't break up, and we make the audience think that they're actually meant to be together for once. It will lessen the focus on their sappy ass romance and give the villains more time for character development. We need to see a happy-go-lucky, a vibrant MJ with a flourishing career, meaning she's making some good money (and wearing designer clothes). She should be someone who lifts Peter/Spidey's spirit when the weight of the world is on his shoulders. I wouldn't mind seeing a scene where Spidey is beaten, bruised and bloodied by a villain (The Lizard), and MJ attends to his wounds.

5. J. Jonah Jameson should be written a lot more seriously than he is in the previous films. I personally hate the comedy-relief character that he has become--he seems like a character of himself. Everything within the Daily Bugle should taken seriously, for this is where most of the villains are introduced, therefore, people will take the villain(s) serious when they are first mentioned.

Peter Parker needs to be upgraded in his field of expertise "SCIENCE" not as an EDITOR. Peter should either be a substitute Science Teacher or Curt Connors lab assistant, perhaps both.

6. I'm happy to see THE LIZARD, as well, but not with too many speaking parts. It will make his reptilian side seem like a "DISNEY CHARACTER"--no pun intended. But his dialogue should be extremely limited, if he has more than two full sentences, it's too much. I don't trust the human within the beast part with Sam Raimi, he's much too sensitive with these characters, the last thing that we need is Spider-Man fighting H.R. Puffnstuff. The human part of The Lizard should be seen during his transformation phases. When he becomes The Lizard, there should be nothing left of him but his animalistic intelligence and pure animalistic (reptilian) behavior, period. I want a beast that's threatening, dangerous and willing to kill at the slightest whim. I want body counts.

I do agree that Spider-Man 4 should be a combination of the THE LIZARD, with elements from Kraven's Last Hunt. THE LIZARD and KRAVEN should be the only villains. Again I say, I wouldn't mind most of SM4 happening during a Black-Out in New York City, because I believe that The Lizard should only come out at night. You can throw in Max Dillon as a Con Ed worker, a brief cameo to keep fans talking.

This all sounds pretty damn weak, with mediocre story telling and non-convincing characters, if this really is the script that they have planned for SM4, get ready for a huge 'REBOOT' come SM5 & SM6!

But let's just say that it is real:

1. We don't need to see anyone figuring out who Spider-Man is, and enough with him unmasking himself. Can there ever be a movie where Spider-Man keeps his freakin' mask on and his "SECRET IDENTITY" remains a "SECRET" throughout the film. Like superheroes are suppose to do.

2. No more repetitive hospital scenes, we had one with Aunt May in SM1, then Doc Ock in SM2, and then Harry Osborn in SM3, now back to Aunt May, again. And no more characters stating that they 'forgive' anyone, we've already seen a river of forgiveness in SM3.

3. No one wants to see anymore damn Goblins, we've seen enough, move the hell on already.

4. How about we see an entire movie where Peter and MJ doesn't break up, and we make the audience think that they're actually meant to be together for once. It will lessen the focus on their sappy ass romance and give the villains more time for character development. We need to see a happy-go-lucky, a vibrant MJ with a flourishing career, meaning she's making some good money (and wearing designer clothes). She should be someone who lifts Peter/Spidey's spirit when the weight of the world is on his shoulders. I wouldn't mind seeing a scene where Spidey is beaten, bruised and bloodied by a villain (The Lizard), and MJ attends to his wounds.

5. J. Jonah Jameson should be written a lot more seriously than he is in the previous films. I personally hate the comedy-relief character that he has become--he seems like a character of himself. Everything within the Daily Bugle should taken seriously, for this is where most of the villains are introduced, therefore, people will take the villain(s) serious when they are first mentioned.

Peter Parker needs to be upgraded in his field of expertise "SCIENCE" not as an EDITOR. Peter should either be a substitute Science Teacher or Curt Connors lab assistant, perhaps both.

6. I'm happy to see THE LIZARD, as well, but not with too many speaking parts. It will make his reptilian side seem like a "DISNEY CHARACTER"--no pun intended. But his dialogue should be extremely limited, if he has more than two full sentences, it's too much. I don't trust the human within the beast part with Sam Raimi, he's much too sensitive with these characters, the last thing that we need is Spider-Man fighting H.R. Puffnstuff. The human part of The Lizard should be seen during his transformation phases. When he becomes The Lizard, there should be nothing left of him but his animalistic intelligence and pure animalistic (reptilian) behavior, period. I want a beast that's threatening, dangerous and willing to kill at the slightest whim. I want body counts.

I do agree that Spider-Man 4 should be a combination of the THE LIZARD, with elements from Kraven's Last Hunt. THE LIZARD and KRAVEN should be the only villains. Again I say, I wouldn't mind most of SM4 happening during a Black-Out in New York City, because I believe that The Lizard should only come out at night. You can throw in Max Dillon as a Con Ed worker, a brief cameo to keep fans talking.

that exactly why in my script version, I have a special role for stan lee as jj father and also a reveal as to why jj really hates spider-man. JJ has a bigger role in this film and you will see a darker side of him and his hatred is so bad that he is willing to coincide with villians to take spider-man down.

In my version the lizard does not speak. I am sorry but, I laughed way too hard when the hulk spoke and it just took the tone of the movie to a silly side. I am going to be posting up the opening scene in a bit but, as far as the rest of the script it will take me forever to do and I want to get it done fast enough to send it out. I am assuming since things seemed already planned out that garry ross has already completed the script or about to hand it in. I know for a fact that either my script will get tossed in the garbage or looked at but, maybe it will open some eyes as to what they can use and what fans DONT WANT TO SEE. I have already heard and have looked on sites as to what fans dont want to see and want to see more of. I am def leaving a side note as far as the synopsis of the script and the majority of what the fans are worried or complaning about. It will be up to them on what they want to do with it and if I was too late then god help us all that Gary Ross did the right thing and actually researched the characters and came up with a story that will please both fans and the audiences.

that exactly why in my script version, I have a special role for stan lee as jj father and also a reveal as to why jj really hates spider-man. JJ has a bigger role in this film and you will see a darker side of him and his hatred is so bad that he is willing to coincide with villians to take spider-man down.

In my version the lizard does not speak. I am sorry but, I laughed way too hard when the hulk spoke and it just took the tone of the movie to a silly side. I am going to be posting up the opening scene in a bit but, as far as the rest of the script it will take me forever to do and I want to get it done fast enough to send it out. I am assuming since things seemed already planned out that garry ross has already completed the script or about to hand it in. I know for a fact that either my script will get tossed in the garbage or looked at but, maybe it will open some eyes as to what they can use and what fans DONT WANT TO SEE. I have already heard and have looked on sites as to what fans dont want to see and want to see more of. I am def leaving a side note as far as the synopsis of the script and the majority of what the fans are worried or complaning about. It will be up to them on what they want to do with it and if I was too late then god help us all that Gary Ross did the right thing and actually researched the characters and came up with a story that will please both fans and the audiences.

What makes you think Gary Ross is done or about to turn it in. If that's the case we'll know who the villain/villains are soon.

Introduction - Cementary Night

Film starts off with a man digging in a grave. It is raining heavily with lightning and thunder striking. You only see a glimpse of the mans face whenever there is a flash from the lightning.

VOICEOVER ( Unknown Figure )

I am a beast...
My mind is rage and glory...
My heart is fire and pride...
My Body is grace and power...
I have found dignity not in the cities but, in the jungle.
I have found honor not in the civilians but, in the Primal.
I have found morality and have found the meaning in the hunt.
I am Kravinov, KRAVEN The hunter !
I will die soon...

Kraven looks up at grave stone that reads " HERE LIES SPIDER-MAN, SLAIN BY THE HUNTER "

KRAVEN
But... Not yet.

Kraven holding up a Spider-Man suit in his hands

Flash of lightning bolt Cuts To

Laboratory - Night Time

Opening up to a reptilian eye

Close up of a man who is sitting in his chair looking extremely exhausted and holding a syringe needle in his hand that is glowing green.

SPEAKING INTO A TAPE RECORDER ( Curt Connors )
My name is Doctor Curt Connors. I was a gifted surgeon that enlisted into the army. My job was to perform emergency surgery to those injured during the battlefield. That job not only cost me to lose myself from the horros that I have seen but, it also cost me to lose my right arm. They sent me back home to Florida but, I had to relocate to New York City to get away from the past. Here I am now a professor at ESU and I am doing everything in my power to use my resources to uncover the secrets behind Reptilian limb regeneration. I finally managed to develop an experimental serum taken from reptilian dna and managed to successfully regrow the missing limbs from a few animal test subjects. When my wife Martha found out about mu success she wasnt to fond of the idea of testing the serum on myself.

Curt then takes the syringe and positions it towards his arm

Curt

May God help me if what I am about to do is right... and may God forgive me if I am wrong...

Curt then injects himself with the experimental substance. He sits still for a while, waiting for a reaction. He looks at his arm and see's nor feels a reaction. All of a sudden he falls to the ground in horrible pain.
Close up to his eyes changing into a yellowish reptilian eye color. A Loud animalistic scream is heard from across the hall from a Janitor who is working the late night shift cleaning. Seconds later a loud crash and the sound of a broken window is heard.As scared as the Janitor is to check out the disturbence his curiousity gave the best of him. The Janitor then decides to open the door slowly to the lab that reads Doctor Curt Connors.

Janitor
Doctor Connors... Is every thing okay ?

Tries to flick on the lights but, it does not work

Janitor
Did one of your experiments cause this accident ?

Its pitch black in the area and its only beause of the flashes of lightning that he is able to see that the window on the other side is broken and that there is a huge hole in the wall as well. The Janitor now realizes that this was not caused by a tresspasor but, something that was huge. The entire lab is destroyed and he notices a name badge on the floor that reads Doctor Curt Connors. He is worried that someone or something has hurt the poor Doctor who has always been nice to him when he was working there after hours.

Janitor
If there is anyone tresspassing here, I have a can of raid and I am not afraid to use it !

All of a sudden the Janitor hears a growl coming up from the cieling. The Janitor gets a cold shivering feeling down his spine and is so frightened that he is frozen stiff and it takes him a while to look up even though he does not want to and is hoping that he was just hearing things. Shivering in fear, he starts praying and slowly starts to look up. Within seconds you get a quick flash of a Giant lizard with razor sharp teeth in a lab coat that reaches out for him.The janitor screams as the creature grabs him then throws him through the wall.

Cut to Dark Corner

Nothing but, silence after... Then as fast lightning we see the creature leap towards us with a loud screeching sound

Cut To Opening Credits

Introduction - Cementary Night

Film starts off with a man digging in a grave. It is raining heavily with lightning and thunder striking. You only see a glimpse of the mans face whenever there is a flash from the lightning.

VOICEOVER ( Unknown Figure )

I am a beast...
My mind is rage and glory...
My heart is fire and pride...
My Body is grace and power...
I have found dignity not in the cities but, in the jungle.
I have found honor not in the civilians but, in the Primal.
I have found morality and have found the meaning in the hunt.
I am Kravinov, KRAVEN The hunter !
I will die soon...

Kraven looks up at grave stone that reads " HERE LIES SPIDER-MAN, SLAIN BY THE HUNTER "

KRAVEN
But... Not yet.

Kraven holding up a Spider-Man suit in his hands

Flash of lightning bolt Cuts To

Laboratory - Night Time

Opening up to a reptilian eye

Close up of a man who is sitting in his chair looking extremely exhausted and holding a syringe needle in his hand that is glowing green.

SPEAKING INTO A TAPE RECORDER ( Curt Connors )

My name is Doctor Curt Connors. I was a gifted surgeon that enlisted into the army. My job was to perform emergency surgery to those injured during the battlefield. That job not only cost me to lose myself from the horros that I have seen but, it also cost me to lose my right arm. They sent me back home to Florida but, I had to relocate to New York City to get away from the past. Here I am now a professor at ESU and I am doing everything in my power to use my resources to uncover the secrets behind Reptilian limb regeneration. I finally managed to develop an experimental serum taken from reptilian dna and managed to successfully regrow the missing limbs from a few animal test subjects. When my wife Martha found out about mu success she wasnt to fond of the idea of testing the serum on myself.

Curt then takes the syringe and positions it towards his arm

Curt

May God help me if what I am about to do is right... and may God forgive me if I am wrong...

Curt then injects himself with the experimental substance. He sits still for a while, waiting for a reaction. He looks at his arm and see's nor feels a reaction. All of a sudden he falls to the ground in horrible pain.
Close up to his eyes changing into a yellowish reptilian eye color. A Loud animalistic scream is heard from across the hall from a Janitor who is working the late night shift cleaning. Seconds later a loud crash and the sound of a broken window is heard.As scared as the Janitor is to check out the disturbence his curiousity gave the best of him. The Janitor then decides to open the door slowly to the lab that reads Doctor Curt Connors.

Janitor

Doctor Connors... Is every thing okay ?

Tries to flick on the lights but, it does not work

Janitor
Did one of your experiments cause this accident ?

Its pitch black in the area and its only beause of the flashes of lightning that he is able to see that the window on the other side is broken and that there is a huge hole in the wall as well. The Janitor now realizes that this was not caused by a tresspasor but, something that was huge. The entire lab is destroyed and he notices a name badge on the floor that reads Doctor Curt Connors. He is worried that someone or something has hurt the poor Doctor who has always been nice to him when he was working there after hours.

Janitor
If there is anyone tresspassing here, I have a can of raid and I am not afraid to use it !

All of a sudden the Janitor hears a growl coming up from the cieling. The Janitor gets a cold shivering feeling down his spine and is so frightened that he is frozen stiff and it takes him a while to look up even though he does not want to and is hoping that he was just hearing things. Shivering in fear, he starts praying and slowly starts to look up. Within seconds you get a quick flash of a Giant lizard with razor sharp teeth in a lab coat that reaches out for him.The janitor screams as the creature grabs him then throws him through the wall.

Cut to Dark Corner

Nothing but, silence after... Then as fast lightning we see the creature leap towards us with a loud screeching sound

Cut To Opening Credits

I take it your Ice Man from CountingDown.com

Wait a minute, who are you going to give your script to, do you have some connection to Sony? I wish the hell I did. Personally, I think that every single writer whom Sony hires knows very little about what makes Spider-Man, his supporting characters and villains tick. In other words, none of the people hired are passionate about what they're writing about, and want to elevate the genre like the writer(s) and director of THE DARK KNIGHT. They're just looking for a big check.

What is this garbage all about?

Wait a minute, who are you going to give your script to, do you have some connection to Sony? I wish the hell I did. Personally, I think that every single writer whom Sony hires knows very little about what makes Spider-Man, his supporting characters and villains tick. In other words, none of the people hired are passionate about what they're writing about, and want to elevate the genre like the writer(s) and director of THE DARK KNIGHT. They're just looking for a big check.

I am sending it to stan lee, sony and marvel studios. Chances are that it will get thrown out but, I figured I would do something about it. Out of all of the franchises out there this is the only one I care about. All people ever do today is whine and complain about movies not being done right. I am one of them so I figured that I would at least give it a shot. Been working really hard on re-reading all of the comics that had first encounters with the lizard and kraven. I love kraven's last hunt storyline and I know that vermin was also included in the story but, I am using the lizard instead. I know that the majority would rather see one villian this time around but, it just doesent feel like its enough emotional conflict without another character causing a major conflict. You have kraven who came to ny to take down spider-man and becoming the spider. Then his last hunt consists of taking down the lizard. The problem is that Spider-Man knows that inside that beast is a close friend of his and mentor. So not only does spider-man have to try and stop kraven from killing the lizard, he also has to becareful on not to hurt the lizard either and come up with a plan on turning doc connors back. Doc connors is the only one also that can help peter come up with something to save his aunt may who is dying of radiactive isotope poisning. It did happen in the comics by the way and I know someone mentioned that they are sick of the hospital scenes but, I know that in the other movies when it comes down to spider-man he has conflicts coming from all sides. It also puts pressure on peter to try and transform doc connors back to himself before its too late to save aunt may.

Uh, you can't just send 'unsolicited material' to these various companies, they're not allowed to read it for their own protection.

Uh, you can't just send 'unsolicited material' to these various companies, they're not allowed to read it for their own protection.

I really dont care and in all honesty its based on a story that came from the comic book storylines. its not like I would be able to sue anyone if they decided to take my ideas if anything I would gladly be happy if they decide to take some ideas from what I am writing because its a hell of alot better than the garbage they cooked up for the next film.

I am basing it on kravens last hunt, and todd mcfarlanes torment storyline. I want the lizard to be a animalistic fural beast and everytime spider-man fights the lizard its not like the other villians where he just has to find a way to beat, this time, he is fighting for his life !

If you want a taste of it, just get todd mcfarlanes torment storyline. When these two fight on the big screen, its gotta be good.

This creature cannot be reasoned with. Low caliber bullets cannot even pierce its skin. His tail swipe speeds at a range of 70 MPH that would kill an average man in one swipe. The lizard will lurk always in the shadows then attack when you least expect it. The lizard will be so menacing that it will make jurrasic parks velociraptor look like barney. I want sam to use his evil dead and drag me to hell potential with this character on screen.

The reason I am doing this is because I am tired of whining and complaining about things, so I figured I would at least try doing something about it. I dont care if they use my ideas, I am just sick and tired of hollywood hiring people who dont have the same compassion that others do have out there and really being committed to giving us our moneys worth.

It is not difficult to come up with a story that at least sticks to the basic concepts and make it a movie of your own without doing drastic changes that will only piss the fans off and have them screaming for a reboot or remake in the end.

man, i love it on how they move my thread to fan fiction and films yet my thread clearly states spider-man 4 script. Yet other topics that I have seen on the spider-man 4 thread has nothing to do with the 4th film. I guess someone on this board has it in for me. Every topic that I post either gets moved or closed. Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"