• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Spider-Man 90's Cartoon DVD

spahn

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone know if another DVD is going to be released with more Spider-Man cartoons from the 90's.

So far there are:

Spider-Man: The Venom Saga
Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock
Daredevil vs. Spider-Man
Spider-Man: The Return of the Green Goblin
Spider-Man: The Ultimate Villain Showdown

Any info would be appreciated.

:spidey:

Sadly, there has been no details of any more episodes being released....:(

eBay has the entire series probably (that's where I got mine from). Although it may not be the best quality, it gets the job done.

It would be nice if they just released em in seasons. All the Fox superhero cartoons for that matter.

yup, those dvds are crap, waste of money.
They need to bring out season box sets.

I have the whole series burned to dvd...when they come out with season sets I'll buy them, but i'm not buying these random episode pieces of garbage

i'd buy one that was a movie version of the six forgotten warriors storyline

Goofball said:
eBay has the entire series probably (that's where I got mine from). Although it may not be the best quality, it gets the job done.

That's how I got X-Men. It's always kind of a risk though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"