Spider-man: High School

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
Mary Jane Watson was talking to her freinds Liz Allen and Betty Brant about something like the new song by Linkin Park or the new clothing. Then Peter comes and smirks at MJ. "You know what you have to do Mary Jane." Liz smirks at MJ. "Oh yeah" MJ say with a happy seductive smirk. "Go get him Tiger." Betty said. Petter runs to Mary Jane and MJ runs to Peter. Then they pationatly kiss. Then Mj looks happily at Peter and said.
"good morning New York. The time is 7:45 and it is sunny and cleary." Mj says in a deep manly voice. "whazza?" "Now here is The latest traffic news" Peter awakes with a jerk and looks coldly at the alarm clock. "Thanks alot for waking me up from the most awsome dream ever!" Peter grumbles. "Peter! Time for Breakfast!" His Aunt may yells. He looks at the pig sty he call a room. He grabs anything and put on his glasses and sneakers. he jumps down the stairs grabbing his backpack. "gottagoi'malmostlateforthebus!" he says kissing his aunt may and grabs some toast. He runs out the door. He sees the bus just leaving and runs off. He hears people laughing at him. "Come on wait for me!" Peter yells"Now I have to take the subway. At Stanley Lee High School Harry gets out. "Now Harry. You better do at least one work. I not going to be home today." Norman said. "Like always" Harry grumbles. "Harry, you're some useless tart that no one would use evan as a door stop. I want you to own this businesss and bring up to greatness. but I can't do that if you fall love with a girl every 24 second." Norman coldly say. "If only you could more like Peter." Harry pauses with shock and runs off. "useless brat' NORMAN coldly whispers. and then leaves.
Peter rushes in the hallway. "Hey look at this one." Flash sais snickering to the incrowd. He then put the wet floor sign and put in a place where no one would see it. As peter rushes to his locker. Flash stook his foot out and trips Peter loosing his glasses. Peter slowly stands up. " snotty little brat" an old man yells and looks up. He sees the janitor Adrian Toomes also known at the Vulture because of his look. "I spent an hour cleaning this up and it took you a second to mess it up! I have half a mind to give you a spanking and put you on clean up." Then he fells someone pick him up. "You okay Peter" Mary Jane calmly said. " Yeah fine" Peter said before running off embarresed
part two later

I really like it. I suggest you revise it maybe, because you sometimes switch tenses and there are some grammar mistakes, but overally, it is great so far. :)

Peter stared at the lizards in Dr Conner's lab. As the teacher blabbed on about quantum mechanics. It was bad enough he was the only freshman in the senior class but also he is the only one who passed all of the tests. As the finall bell ring the whole class got up. "Remember. Pages 23-64 in the quantum mechanics and photonics books." Dr.Conners yelled. Then Eddie bumped peter to the floor droping his glasses and books on the floor. "Move Parker!" Eddie yelled. Eddie Brock is Running Back for the Stan Lee High Bulldogs. Sophomore and one of the head photogrophers for the school newspaper and also is the lab assitance for Dr.Conners and his scientist parents was killed in a plane crash. Peter saw Cletus and felicia. Cletus is a peeping tom rat boy who who sneaks through the halls trying not to draw attention. His dad is the famous serial killer Cletus Kassidy. HE once told Liz that "I'm the guy who watches YOU every night while you play with your breasts hoping they'll grow so that Mary Jane isn't the only one with big ****." Flecia Hardy's dad is world's greatest cat burgular. She's just moved schools from "Macchio High". Felicia is considered "bad luck" due to her violent past and confrontational personality. She once got into a fight with a teacher and won. People are talking about her behind her back, that she's a thief, that she got kicked out of her last school, that wherever she goes bad luck follows.
"I'm tired that you lett people push you around. When are you going to man up and do something." "What about you Kassidy. Besides The trash who likes to please other people." The incrowd members looked at him coldly. The incrowd members ase Jason Ionello, Harry Osborn, Randy Roberston, Hobbie Brown, Liz Allen, Marry Jane Watson, Eddie Brock Jounior, Herman Shutz, Tiny Mckeever, Sally Avril, Flash Thompson, Kenny "King Kong" McFarlane, Ned Leeds, Flash Thompson, Glory Grant, Betty Brant. Cletus smirks and leaves and looks at Harry coldy and gives him the bird. Peter bumps into an African American lab assistant at Empire State University, working with Curt Conners. Peter doesn't look as Ben drops some papers about cloning,, Then Peter runs and he takes out a red and blue clothes. As he swung through Manhantan he thinks coldly " they never give me a break. First I lost my Uncle Ben. Now Aunt May can't pay her bills and I can't do nothing to help her and I'm doing terrible in class. What can I do." Peter sees a drug dealing. Peter webs up some white stuff. "Don't telll me. You were on the beach and it's for a scince project." "IT'S SPIDER-MAN!" "Really? Where? i SO WANTED his autograph. " Spidey says doing backflips and kicks one of them in the face. and webs up there guns. "To tell you the truth. I can take you down easily but I need to ventilate my pented up anger and yoy made yourself the perfect victims" Spidey says headbutting one criminal. "#$%& you bug." Spidey webs up his mouth. "AH AH AH. Watch you mouth. And besides Spiders are arachnids.' spidey says and leaves.
"I'm almost finish and soon I will have my revenge on Norman Osborn. BWA HA HA HA HA!" "aRE YOU TALKING TO YOUSELF?" Adrian laughs "NO i'M CLEANING AND DOING MY JOB" Principle Ross Andru demanded
aDRIAN SAYS MOPPING THE FLOOR,

Peter looks at the robber with defiant. "Hey you're not my problem. I'm only looking out for numbero uno...ME!"Peter said cockily while looking at the scrwany man with long messy blond hair and a beard. WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE Peter though full of confusion and scared having a feeeling that he knows what happens next. "suit yourself" The robber pulls the trigger. Peter closes his eye waiting for pain but opens it again looking at his crimson shirt with blue on the side and no blood. "P..P.Peter remeber I a.." he heard a groaning whisper. "no" Peter whispered with tears forming from his shocked eyes under the one way cold blank emtionless triangle eyes as he sees a big man with white hair, glasses and looking with blank eyes at his young son. "UNCLE BEN!" Peter roars off trying to take the red and blue costume off while stuck too the floor where he can't move. Peter wakes up with sweat and shock as he finds himself in his room in his muscle shirt and boxers as he stares at the Albert Einstein sticking his tounge out. He starts sobbing uncontrolaby. Aunt May bursts in. "Peter, What's wrong?" She asks with confusion on her face as she looks at the young man she calls son. "Why didn't I save him. Whe couldn't I save him." He says gulping and hiccuping under sobs as he hold Aunt May.
Harry is playing his Halo 3 video game with a look of saddness. He became Peter freind just because they both lost their mother. He takes off the video game and sees the news. "This just in. Iron Man had taken down three terroists who have known relation with Al Queada. The multi billionare Tony Stark who also is known as Iron Man had this to say. "I don't know what they were going to do but I was glad to stop them. Now does anyone know where to get some Tequilla around here." Harry groans. He hate those mask freaks. They always think they are better than regular people but he agreed with Daily Bugle. They are nothing but freaks of nature.
Oscorp Industrials
Norman looks at all these Oscorp files with general disapointment.He is on Time Magizine top millione billionares of the year five years straight, one of the greatest mind in the 21st century and publishier of the DB or Daliy Bugle. If it wasn't his buisness work he would just be a scientist. He look at his two best scientists, Doctor Otto Octavius, the master physcian of Oscorp and Doctor Otto Octavius's wife and lab assitant, Carolyn Trainer. Doctor Otto Octavius is short, fat but at the same time muscular, young and has a bowl cut hair do which everyone at oscorp makes fun of. Carolyn is the straight oposite. She is tall, stuny beautiful, and with short purple hair. How a man like Dr.Octavius ever scored a woman like Carolyn he would never know. "Hurry up people, I got a buisness meeting with Tony Stark at five and then a meeting and the DB and if I miss it heads will roll." Norman says coldly and emotionlessly. "w..w..well certanily Mr.Osborn. Using the adimantium you supplied us we created high tech waldoes that is dense but light weight in composition. They are very useful. their ends are made up of nanobots, and thus can have various lethal accessories, transforming the three-pronged 'claws' into flamethrowers, tasers, and machine guns. While wearing the harness, the arms are powerful enough to allow him to walk up sheer concrete walls and move quickly about. They are also used to grab items, both small and large, and as literal weapons in terms of being swung at objects and people like clubs. The pincers at the end of each tentacle can also be used to cut and tear into the flesh of our enemies. The harness is also capable of holding a small jetpack allowing him to fly to places faster. . These arms are capable of lifting several tons, provided that at least one arm is used to support his body. The reaction time and agility of these mechanical appendages is enhanced far beyond the range attainable for normal human musculature. The arms allow me to move rapidly over any terrain and to scale vertical surfaces and ceilings. The arms will alow us to multitask, perform dangerous experiments and keeep us at a safe distanse. The mechanical arms have a flaw though: the power source lasts only an hour at a time before I has to get a new power disc to fuel it." Doctor Octavius stammers. Norman grins coldly. He has not shown any affectionate emotion for anyone, not even his own son." Great I want the experiment on my desk by monday and I want Project Green finished on tuesday." Norman says before rushing off. "I still can not understand why you still work for him" Carolyn coldly says. She was a fan of his work and he was family friend of her father. "I..I.I told you. he funds our work and without our work. we can't pay the bills and you know hou we despertily need them." Otto stammered relunctantly.
Spider was swinging over Queens thinking hardHow am I going to pay for all of Aunt May bills and the medical treatment. Uncle Ben thought me with Great Power comes great responsibility and Aunt May is my greatest responsibility. espescialy with her weak heart. Plus the money I need for his webshooters. peter coldly thinks. I bet Iron Man never goes through this problem. Or the Fantastic Four. Then he hears a alarm goes off. I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! He swings to the bank and sees three big goons running out.He webs the money away from the goons. "Um, I know boys. I hated that new Harold Kumar movie too but that is no way for grown idiots to act." Peter says doing backflips in the air. He then webs their guns and does a backflip and kick one man in the jaw. "Now I have to finish this I had to get out of the line in Taco Bell for this nonsense. I mean ypu know how Dr.Strange is. always cutting ahead of line."Peter says with a look of enjoyment under his mask. He left noticing it is 10:56 AM.
Hear is some character devolpment
Harry Osborn: I think that the start of him becoming a goblin started long before the death of his father and finding out Peter's secret identity. We will see his anger and jealousy of Peter, his hatred for spider-man and all super types, his love for a girl (mj,lIZ OR gWEN), HIS DARK SIDE AND HIS TRUE FEELINGS FOR Norman which will lead to the goblin. Plus major character devolpment for him in the upcoming HobGoblin saga
Norman Osborn: He will go the same thing the movie, 616, ultimate, Spectacular spider-man animated series and the 1990 Spider-Man: The Animated Series Norman goes through. He made bad deals with Kingpin,his hatred for Spider-Man, his lust for power, he make a few supervillians and much more. We are going to see his darker side more down the line to show he is just a bad-ass before he became the Green Goblin. Plus major character devolpment for him in the upcoming HobGoblin saga for him

Peter slams his head on his locker. Loser. How could do something stupid like that. I mean reject one of the most popular girl on earth just because I'm embarressed. What am I gay? No with Uncle Ben said with Great Power comes Great responsiblity and getting money for my aunt is more important than my non existant social life. Peter thinks. "Hey pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"