World Spider-Man Unlimited IOS, Android and Windows

SuperSanchez

I'm Not Mexican
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Spider-Man Unlimited, the endless runner for mobile phones and devices has finally been released and it is really good! I've played a few levels and already im hooked! Be sure to get it. oh and by the way its FREE!

I've been playing it on my iPhone since last night and I'm already addicted. It's so much fun, I only wish that there wasn't so much waiting for you Spidey energy to go back up. It seems like it takes forever sometimes. Still, it's been a lot of fun so far.

What suits/team members has everyone unlocked so far?

I've got Noir, Ben Reilly, Magnaverse, and Amazing.

What suits/team members has everyone unlocked so far?

I've got Noir, Ben Reilly, Magnaverse, and Amazing.
I've been playing quite a bit. So far I have Mangaverse, House of M, Amazing, Noir, Secret War, The Bombastic Bag-Man, Last Stand, and Spider-Armor.

What can I say? I've been addicted :woot:

Just picked up the 4-star version of Amazing and Cosmic Spider-Man.

What's everyone's high score?

Mine is 26,356.

I just checked my profile and it says my best score is 40,043.

Picked up a couple more Spideys as well and been ranking them up.

My highest score is 14,000. :(
I get quite careless in the game though. I could probably make it to 15,000 if I tried. XD

The thing that sucks is getting that purple gem. I'm stuck with my Amazing level 20 only with 13 gems -_-

The thing that sucks is getting that purple gem. I'm stuck with my Amazing level 20 only with 13 gems -_-
Yeah, I was having trouble with that too, but thankfully someone on Reddit helped me out and gave me some advice. I didn't know there was another way to rank up. If you get a double of the Amazing card, along with two others you're willing to get rid of, then you can rank him up without needing to spend a single ISO-8. :yay:

I see there are in-app purchases. Do you have to buy things to go far or really have fun?

I see there are in-app purchases. Do you have to buy things to go far or really have fun?
Not at all, I haven't spent a dime and I'm having tons of fun with it.

Just downloaded it. I can tell it's going to drain my data (I only have 2GB of data per month) when I don't have WiFi access. So that sucks, but it does look pretty cool after only playing it for 5 minutes.

Yeah, I was having trouble with that too, but thankfully someone on Reddit helped me out and gave me some advice. I didn't know there was another way to rank up. If you get a double of the Amazing card, along with two others you're willing to get rid of, then you can rank him up without needing to spend a single ISO-8. :yay:

That was me, hello again :p

Just popped over here to give a few tips I've picked up now I've finished Issue 2 that helped me to get there:
  • Save your ISO-8 for unlocking new team slots. The first four (I think) slots can be unlocked with increasing amounts of vials, after that it costs 8 ISO-8 per slot! You will need those slots to level up your Spider-Men easier.
  • Don't spend your ISO-8 on Premium Portals. Sounds silly but trust me, you can unlock free Premium Portal uses through events, it's much better to do it that way because then it's easier to save for emergencies.
  • Speaking of events, on the event page (when you first select the event you want to do) have a look at the Spider-Man that gives you the bonus multiplier at the bottom. Currently for the "Ends of the Earth" event, it's Last Stand Spider-Man, using him triples whatever his multiplier currently is.
  • I only spend ISO-8 on saves if I'm somewhere near beating my best score. My current best is around 500,000, so say I die at 490,000, I'll save myself. If I die again before beating it, well hard luck me. If I beat it, I then let myself use another save if I die. I never use the third save which costs 4 ISO-8 though.
  • Finally, something I pinched from elsewhere that helped me, try as best you can to follow the vial trail. That will almost never lead you into an impassable section.

Hope this helps people!

Woah, I wasn't expecting to run into you here too. I should really pay more attention to names. :wow: Haha.

Thanks again.

That was me, hello again :p

Just popped over here to give a few tips I've picked up now I've finished Issue 2 that helped me to get there:
  • Save your ISO-8 for unlocking new team slots. The first four (I think) slots can be unlocked with increasing amounts of vials, after that it costs 8 ISO-8 per slot! You will need those slots to level up your Spider-Men easier.
  • Don't spend your ISO-8 on Premium Portals. Sounds silly but trust me, you can unlock free Premium Portal uses through events, it's much better to do it that way because then it's easier to save for emergencies.
  • Speaking of events, on the event page (when you first select the event you want to do) have a look at the Spider-Man that gives you the bonus multiplier at the bottom. Currently for the "Ends of the Earth" event, it's Last Stand Spider-Man, using him triples whatever his multiplier currently is.
  • I only spend ISO-8 on saves if I'm somewhere near beating my best score. My current best is around 500,000, so say I die at 490,000, I'll save myself. If I die again before beating it, well hard luck me. If I beat it, I then let myself use another save if I die. I never use the third save which costs 4 ISO-8 though.
  • Finally, something I pinched from elsewhere that helped me, try as best you can to follow the vial trail. That will almost never lead you into an impassable section.

Hope this helps people!

Great tips! Thanks for posting.

I've leveled up quite a bit since my last post. I've got Ben Reilly up to level 45 and I'm almost about to complete Issue #2. My high score is over 300k.

Another tip I'll add...don't waste any of your vials or ISO-8 on the 'power-ups.' Totally not worth it.

Also, be on the lookout for gold colored enemies as they will drop an ISO-8 if you take them down.

500,000 as your best score? Holy crap. How is that even possible? Lol.

I'm still waiting on them to add Spider-Gwen to the portals, I'd love to play as her but I missed out on winning her back when she was released.

So who did you guys vote to be the next Spider-character released? Spider-Man: India, Steampunk Lady Spider, or Spider-Knight? They all look like pretty sweet additions but I've been voting for India personally.

Any one having issues with the construction site? I keep hitting off invisible walls.

Any one having issues with the construction site? I keep hitting off invisible walls.
I've had issues there, but it's only due to my own failures, I don't recall ever running into any invisible walls or anything like that... Hmmm.

Been playing this game for a while now, and I found there's one problem that just keeps getting worse; There's too many Spider-Men.

Like seriously, got a Spidey you want to rank up? Better hope you can get lucky with the recruiting. Like I just got an Anya Corazon, and I need another legendary to rank it up, but I spent like 200 ISO-8 on the portal to try and get another, but I got about 5 different Spideys, and not a single Anya. And that would've only gotten me to two stars.

As it is, the only Spideys you can really rank up are the ones in the standard and premium portal, because you can win a premium portal fairly easily. But there's so many, and they all just take up space and be useless because you can't rank them up with a duplicate, and you can't get duplicates unless you're lucky because there's so damn many!

I agree with what you're saying...it is difficult to get the Spideys that you need/want. My advice, don't waste your ISO-8 on attempting to buy Spideys. Just do your best to rank up the ones you can by winning Premium Portals and over time you'll start gaining ground enough to rank in the top 100 or even higher in certain events and you'll be able to win the Spideys that you need/want. It takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"