Spiderman: American Son??

RAMORE

~The First Avenger~
Reaction score
What the hell is this:
2bxqo4.jpg

It's not bad enough Joe Q screwed up spiderman now he's gotta taint Cap's memory too:cmad::huh::cmad:

Spider-Man: American Son, May 2009

American Son Part 1

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #595 (MAR092529)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #595 GRANOV VARIANT (MAR092530)

Written by JOE KELLY

Pencils & Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ

Variant Cover by ADI GRANOV

Rated A …$2.99

FOC—5/7/09, On-Sale—5/27/09

American Son Part 2

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #596 (APR090449)

Written by JOE KELLY

Pencils by PAULO SIQUEIRA

Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ

Rated A …$2.99

FOC—5/14/09, On-Sale—6/3/09

American Son Part 3

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #597 (APR090450)

Written by JOE KELLY

Pencils by MARCO CHECHETTO

Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ

Rated A …$2.99

FOC—5/21/09, On-Sale—6/10/09

My only guess is that maybe they are using spidey to launch some new character like they did so often in the 90's?

it's Harry Osborn(most likely) this doesn't really need a thread though it's already been brought up in ASM thread and on the ASM comic forum. it probably won't effect anything outside of ASM.

Oh really my bad I looked on the last page and didn't see it. I'm just fed up with all this stuff man.

I don't read the title, but my three guesses are Harry Orborn, John Jameson (since his father is now mayor and thus has more clout in NY), or Flash Thompson (technically an ex-soldier).

It's SPIDER-MAN everybody... not spiderman...

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Seeing as it has him standing in front of a big picture of Norman Osborn (check the star, that's totally the Iron Patriot armor), I think you'd have to be an idiot to not figure that it's Harry.

It occurs to me that, since Norman's sort of raised himself out of Peter's league, they may be setting Harry up as a new rival for Peter within the confines of Dark Reign.

i wish steve rogers would return and end this nonsense...he is the greatest the one and the only captain america..buckys doing a good job...but the world needs rogers..maybe dark reign will take us to an all time low in the badness happenning and then steve can return and be the shining light....and maybe the real avengers can reunite!!
i hope..

i still am intrigued by american son tho..

This looks like a job for Trans Am Man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"