• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Squid Game

giphy.gif

Meanwhile I just had to think for a second to remember if the first season came out in 2021 or 2022. Doesn't feel so long to me, guys. :o

I thought it came out in 2020. Until I checked this first page of this thread.

I still haven't yet seen the first season lol 🤣

I don't know, between this and Alice in Borderland (a show with similar premise),I'd prefer to watch the latter...but guess I might finally check this out before season 2 starts.

I have only seen the first two episodes of Alice in Borderland. I couldn't finish it.

Squid Game is incredible, easily one of the best shows in Netflix. It's been long though and to me that first season was a satisfying story in itself, so it'll be interesting to see how this new season fares.

I wonder if the crazy red hair from the ending is coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"