• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Talk w/ Ultron-5

Ultron-5

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hello there, I am Ultron-5 and I have created this thread to basically talk with people who are interested about all things Food, Star Wars, and Nature. There will be trivia questions and interviews, Reviews and pictures, and much much more! So come on and ask me a question about food, Star Wars, or nature!

Last edited:
And keep in mind I am running this talk show myself, so there will not be bickering between 2 hosts like another talk show...

Hahahahahahaha!!! This will TOTALLY irk that pie loving heathen (Nintendo) DS. :applaud:applaud:applaud:lmao:

What sort of foods do you think Chewbacca eats? Because...he's always thinking with his stomach.

Wookies are Omnivores.

Last edited:
Um, yes they do Aesop. They're Omnivores so they do eat meat as well as plants. They eat food such as wasaka berries, chyntuck, and various meats.

Which planet in the Star Wars galaxy would you want to live on?

What do you think about Pizza? Is it better hot or cold?

Would Han Solo like cheese Pizza or say, um,...a Hawaiian Pizza?(Ham and Pineapple)

Good luck on your show, btw. :yay:

Oh geez, I thought the show title was Star Trek and was confused about the Star Wars. Star Talk though...I dig it. Everybody is a star on the show, interviewing and talking to the stars of the Hype Community.

What do you think about Pizza? Is it better hot or cold?

Would Han Solo like cheese Pizza or say, um,...a Hawaiian Pizza?(Ham and Pineapple)

Good luck on your show, btw. :yay:

Oh geez, I thought the show title was Star Trek and was confused about the Star Wars. Star Talk though...I dig it. Everybody is a star on the show, interviewing and talking to the stars of the Hype Community.
I prefer my pizza hot.

He'd probably like a Hawaiian pizza.

Thanks!

It took me a while to come up with the title. I'm glad you like it.

I recently watched the Phantom Menace again. Terrible movie and the worst Star Wars movie by far.

Yet, would you say....it has the best lightsaber fight scene in the film series? Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul.

Yet, would you say....it has the best lightsaber fight scene in the film series? Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul.
It does have the best lightsaber fight in the saga though Luke vs Vader in episode 5 comes close. One cool scene doesn't make up for a boring movie with wooden acting, no character development, and potty humor though!

I recently watched the Phantom Menace again. Terrible movie and the worst Star Wars movie by far.

Attack of the Clones takes that title for me. So boring at times and at times just really dumb.

I didn't find AotC to be as boring as TPM. It barely has Jar Jar in it!

The Empire Strikes Back is by far the best Star Wars movie. It works so well as the second act of the trilogy. It's perfect.

Coming up... The true motives of Darksentinel!

Coming up... The true motives of Darksentinel!

Well, I just know he likes pie, Dean Winchester, and likes watching Young and the Restless off/on. Was more of a fan of two actors who used to be on the show. And he writes some e-books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"