• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Wars: Attack of the Afterthought

• Thread starter EdContradictory
  • Start date
Bless that writer. Bless him. :hyper:

Yeah, I agree, I agree.

nice article, but oh-so-pointless...

seriously. it's been over a year since it ended. the time for a manifesto was right when you left the theater after Phantom Menace.

SW fanboys....get over it. The saga is over. Watch the movies and like them or don't. They aren't all there is in life and you really don't need to write an essay every week about how Lucas "raped your childhood," etc, etc.

Oh well.

You get over it. Star Wars was the most popular movie franchise in the history of cinema to this date. A lot of feelings got hurt the day greedo shot first.

I knew Lucas was nuts when Jar-Jar opened his mouth and spoke his first line of "dialouge"

Good God, seriously, Lucas made his money already, this is all so pointless.

meh the original trilogy is as seperate from the prequels as you could imagine.

why should one disturb the other.

the funny thing is that the best part of the whole star wars saga isn't shown on film...

the clone wars themselves (comics and cartoon based) are infinitely better than any of the six films.

:o

invest star wars fans, invest...

I am so proud to be one of the three people in the world who didn't pay a dime to see ROTS ever.

:o

Nice.

Sums up most of the problems very well.

Lucas bashing may indeed be getting a bit old now but the fact remains that the man did something quite impossible ... he SOMEHOW managed to create not 1, not 2 but 3 BAD Star Wars movies.

What a guy.

Michael Bay could have done a better job .............. and you KNOW thats true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"