• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic

The Cajun

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone else pissed off that LucasArts have still not started development on a 3rd Knights of the old Republic game? The first two were fantastic and I'm desperate for a 3rd game to tie up some lose ends. Seems like years ago that The Sith Lords came out!:eek:

The Cajun said:
Anyone else pissed off that LucasArts have still not started development on a 3rd Knights of the old Republic game? The first two were fantastic and I'm desperate for a 3rd game to tie up some lose ends. Seems like years ago that The Sith Lords came out!:eek:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVEN'T? :confused:

the devs that made the first game are making their own IPs, the guys who made the second game are making neverwinter nights 2. that should be done in a few months time so we should hear something after nwn 2 is released

the games have had great reviews and good sales, theres no reason not to make the game. but then again look what happened to x-wing vs tie fighter :(

Well, if they do make another one, and I really hope they do, hopefully KotOR 3 won't have as many glitches as the second one did. :(

I don't know, they got pretty boring after a few hours...I don't see why everyone gives the games as much praise as they got. They were rather dull IMO

Great concept + great gameplay (once the Jedi powers come into the mix) = fun game. That said, I could never really play through the games more than twice. I blame that more on the intensely linear style of the game than anything else, though. Not being able to explore everywhere after games like Morrowind, GTA, and Spider-Man 2 become more and more common sucks.

KOTOR 3 should have you return to playing as Revan.

I bought and sold the first 2 the same day :)

hippie_hunter said:
KOTOR 3 should have you return to playing as Revan.
Hopefully it will have Revan and the hero from the second game fighting the true Sith, as it was alluded to (if I remember right...been a while).

Which would be strange since, in the EU, the true Sith died out millenia ago and weren't really that evil. :o

Johnny Blaze said:
Hopefully it will have Revan and the hero from the second game fighting the true Sith, as it was alluded to (if I remember right...been a while).

Which would be strange since, in the EU, the true Sith died out millenia ago and weren't really that evil. :o

Agreed, the game should also be developed by BioWare. And focus on Revan and the Exile.

Other companions should include Bastila Shan, T3-M4, HK-47, Zaalbar, Bao-Dur, Brianna the Handmaiden, Canderous the Mandalore, Atton Rand, and a new character.

I too have been wondering about KOTOR 3. I loved the first two.

I loved the first one when I first played it a few years ago, and like 2 months ago I got brand spanking new copies of KOTOR 1 and 2 (which I never played)
I guess I'll try to be a Sith now, and then I'll gladly start KOTOR 2.

But let me ask you...

I've heard some complaints about the story in KOTOR2 being COMPLETELY broken.
Is this true or is it just annoying fanboy itching-bay?

Gammy v.2 said:
I've heard some complaints about the story in KOTOR2 being COMPLETELY broken.
Is this true or is it just annoying fanboy itching-bay?

The game itself is great but there was alot cut from the Game due to not being able to finish everything in time & like Halo 2 most do not like the ending. But overall the Game in my opinion is enjoyable & the bad guy ending in KOTOR 1 OMG KICKS SERIOUS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely is one of the best endings EVER

Ok. I'm playing Doom3, and I've saved right before the fight with Demon Sarge. After I beat the game what should I play next?

Here's my choices...

Call of Cthulhu, Half-Life 2, Halo, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Psychonauts, and KOTOR 1

I bought the first but it kinda runs like crap on the 360. Looks very fun however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"