Legends Star Wars: The High Republic multimedia project

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score

Kicks off next month with a novel by Charles Soule and a comic series written by Cavan Scott, with a YA novel by Claudia Gray in Feb.

A look at further projects. I'm interested in the manga.

I'm about a third of the way into Light of the Jedi, and I am really enjoying it. The cast is a bit too large, imo, but I am loving the world that they are setting up.

My copy of Light Of The Jedi arrived recently. Will be starting it hopefully soon. And waiting for issue 1 of the new comic. My shop sold out very quickly recently even though I had it on my pull list.

About eight chapters into ‘Light,’ enjoying it but having trouble keeping track of who all these people are.

God, I continue to love these designs. Orla Jareni is great. Looks Rattakan/Dathomir Zabrak, like Ventress. And they repurposed Dark Rey's saber, to that is cool. Can't wait to hear the story of the white blades, since in Light they reconfirmed white is "purified" crystals. The other Jedi we saw that had a white blade purified an old Sith crystal as a thought exercise. I also already loved the look of a japanese warrior Lily Tora-asi had, but seeing how her saber hilts stick out like you see in samurai films, lover her even more.

Okay, picked up the High Republic #1 reprint, so I am caught up with the three comics out so far.

I love Keeve Trennis. The Jedi who swears like a sailor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"