Legends Star Wars TV series coming from Disney Streaming Service

Was reading online rumors about the Rifle this mando is sporting is the tuning fork weapon that Boba Fett had in his first animated appearance.

Yeah that was one of the first things I (I assume many) noticed
Fan art clearly picked up on it, and brought it up front-

the-mandalorian.jpg

Fan art -

DoznqgSUUAEv2ys.jpg:large

hqdefault.jpg

That the artist picked up the rifle slung on his back, is the same one used by the original animated Fett

Can't wait for The Mandalorian With No Name.​

Last edited:
So you guys think it's Pedro Pascal under the helm? You think he may be going for what Hugo Weaving did in V for Vendetta, or what Urban did for Dredd? Where we never see his face? The mando's in both Clone Wars and Rebels didn't wear them too much.

Making Star Wsrs who first reported the Pedro Pascal rumor, have since responsibley walked it back, since they followed up and got a denial from Pascals agents.

It would be nice if all the sites spreading the rumor would also report their follow-up, but that doesn't generate them as easy click-bait so they'll ignore it,

That said, I'm still holding out hope, that Pascal's reps are just in a must deny contractual obligation, until an official reveal can be made, and that it is in fact Pedro Pascal.
I really hope so!

As to the helmet, I'd be fine with just a mystery faceless character for a bit for the setup, and they actually hold off on the reveal, that would be great. I loved V and Dredd, and commend any actor emoting through a mask. Yet for an ongoing TV series never seeing the lead actors face, could get dull.
I do hope whoever it is, does inevitably reveal their face and perform without the helmet.
I'm not saying it can't be done, or wouldn't be interesting if they kept it a mystery and you never saw his face.
Just for an ongoing series, I'd rather the character goes both with and without the helmet.

Can't wait to see who they cast.

Last edited:
Well, the Pascal thing has weight given he is currently shooting something in London, Where Pinewood is. Someone else implied it could be almost anyone, Scott Eastwood, Sam Witwer, anyone.

Fan art.

https://****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DeQtwJIUQAA9cVo.jpg

Since he is a the main protagonist I want to see him without the helmet on. I want to see him in moments of vulnerability and doubt. I ant to see the wars and years he's lived on his face. I dont want him to just be an emotionless mask.

Well, the Pascal... is currently shooting something in London,
Interesting, where can I see this reported?

I'd really love it to be him, so I will take anything that supports that it could be.

Last edited:
Exclusive: The first look at a creature from Star Wars: The Mandalorian! | Making Star Wars

LOL ^ spawn of Yak Face & Calamari?
These lame random behind the scenes half dressed costumed people siting about waiting their cue, that just ruin the final effect, are the kind of "spoilers" I need to stay away from.
Yet somehow end up clicking on.

This however is interesting, ...
the-mandalorian-stormtroopers.jpg

As they do look like OT Troopers:

Last edited:
I follow Pascal on Twitter, he doesn't drop locations often, but right before the Mando pic drop, he posted he was in London.

As far as the Storm Troopers go, they should be OG trilogy troopers, since this is only 5 years after Endor and Jakku.

https://****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DeQtwJIUQAA9cVo.jpg

This is actually from a while ago. Late last year after Thor: Ragnarok came out and there was a rumor Waititi had been approached for a Boba Fett spin-off.

Cool, though. Expectedly from Phil Noto.

Since he is a the main protagonist I want to see him without the helmet on. I want to see him in moments of vulnerability and doubt. I ant to see the wars and years he's lived on his face. I dont want him to just be an emotionless mask.
If Pascal is playing him then we need to see his face for sure.

I follow Pascal on Twitter, he doesn't drop locations often, but right before the Mando pic drop, he posted he was in London.
That certainly adds even more credence to the rumor.
Hope it turns out true.
As far as the Storm Troopers go, they should be OG trilogy troopers, since this is only 5 years after Endor and Jakku.
No doubt, just nice to see the remnants of the Empire affirmed by the Troopers.

Also awesome new image from Favreau, confirms the look of the rifle.

DpWtV5GWkAEefIk.jpg:large

Last edited:

No the Imperial government officially surrendered a year after the Battle of Endor. The Remnant of the Imperial military fled to the Unknown Regions after the Battle of Jakku which was one year after Endor. There were no active Imperial or First Order Storm Troopers 5 years after Jakku.

Esit: If he goes into the Unknown Regions tho it's possible he could cross paths with the Imperial Remnant.

Last edited:
From what I remember not everyone fled to the Unknown Regions, it was a segment of the Empire.

There are probably still other non-centralized bands of them still floating around, a rogue Moff or two with a single star destroyer under their command or whatever. Those with ideological differences with Gallius Rax & co. Core Empire's defeated but still little ex-Imperial bands, "the ones that got away" kind of thing.

In any case, the ST-design stormtrooper armor doesn't exist yet at this point in the timeline, one would figure. If we're seeing stormtroopers, they will and should be OT designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"