Xbox Starfield

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this.

Bethesda's sci-fi RPG announced almost 3 years ago now. Hopefully it comes out by 2022 at the latest. Just wishing it can be a return to ES4/5 & F3 form for them and give us a game that feels next gen.

Starfield – Official Announcement Teaser - YouTube

I mean, Bethesda *has* released games before with relatively little pre-marketing ( Fallout 4 ). However, any rumor that openly includes wiggle room in it deserves a big pile of salt.

Hopefully early 2022 is the latest it comes out. Probably no.1 on my anticipated games that are hopefully not too far off.

At this point, it should be a no brainer. Series X needs console eXclusives. While Sony would be doing the same thing if they acquired a big game studio.

I saw this coming, and I'm surprised some people would question it lol. Easily my most anticipated game right now.
Yeah I’m into fantasy RPGs most but I really have a craving for a top quality sci-fi RPG so hopefully this is every bit as good as Skyrim.

I dont get why are people saying like most hyped game? We know like nothing about this game. How can you be hyped for a game we know nothing about?

I think people are hyped because its Bethesda's new ip in decades.

However I haven't played a Bethesda game before.

I just wish they’d finish this game so we can get the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout.

I've waited this long, I think the next few weeks will be no problem. Even if we have to wait till the end of 2022, at least we'll have a new trailer.

I just hope it looks great, whenever it releases. This need to live up to peak Fallout/ES and hopefully those 3 top titles will keep getting rotated by Bethesda and be as good as they can possibly make them. Microsoft should boost their budgets and help them staff up (as they have been doing with a bunch of studios) so they can handle the workload!

It seems like they're taking their time with this. I know that Todd has wanted to make this game for over a decade, and it seems new tech is whats making it take so long. Either way, I'm pumped.

I also believe we won't be seeing another Fallout game for a very long time, to the point where I think BGS my allow other studios, maybe the austin studio even, to make spinoff fallout games in between. After Starfield, BGS will be all hands on deck with TES VI, which is the follow up to one of the biggest and most played games of all time. I see a longevity with both Starfield and especially Elder Scrolls VI.

It seems like they're taking their time with this. I know that Todd has wanted to make this game for over a decade, and it seems new tech is whats making it take so long. Either way, I'm pumped.

I also believe we won't be seeing another Fallout game for a very long time, to the point where I think BGS my allow other studios, maybe the austin studio even, to make spinoff fallout games in between. After Starfield, BGS will be all hands on deck with TES VI, which is the follow up to one of the biggest and most played games of all time. I see a longevity with both Starfield and especially Elder Scrolls VI.
Yeah, let the man do his thing. Unbound by budget and time restrictions and any other external pressures I think he will give us some games for the ages. At the same time I want him to have enough staff that whenever grunt work (rather than artistic) is needed it can be done much more quickly than before the acquisition. There are also many top quality potential partner studios like Obsidian/InXile whenever time is an issue. Collaboration between studios within Bethesda looks great already and also within XGS, but now they can share tech, ideas and manpower across that line too.

Bethesdas conference will be on June 13th with Xbox. Look on the bottom! It's the planet from the Starfield teaser.

E2VkPhoXsAMmgBH

Bethesdas conference will be on June 13th with Xbox. Look on the bottom! It's the planet from the Starfield teaser.

E2VkPhoXsAMmgBH

Certainly seems like Halo and Starfield will be the focus of the Microsoft show.

My god, that was beautiful. it'll be a long but worth it wait.

I was expecting something more sci-fantasy. This looks more grounded and real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"