• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

State Your opinion on a Marvel character

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
Ultimate:
Nick Fury, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Green Goblin, Daredevil, Reed Richards, Captain America, Elektra

Street:
Punisher, Iron Fist, Kingpin, Deadpool, Daredevil, Cloak, Ronin, Taskmaster, Luke Cage, Jester, Daughters of the Dragon (Mitsy & Coleen: Knightwing Restoration), Silver Sable, The Shroud, Dr. Fu Manchu, Jack Hammer/Weasel, Sandi "Sondra" Brandenberg, Gladiator/Melvin Potter, The Matador, Foggy Nelson, Achebe, Raoul Bushman, The Hand, Hit Monkey, Insomnia, Warhawk, Gideon Mace, Elektra, Bullseye, Shang Chi, Stilt Man, The Purple Man, Dagger, Moon Knight, The Hood, Night Thrasher, Heather Glenn, Ben Urich, Sammy Silke, Dr. Kilbrew, Marlene Alraune, Frenchie Duchamp, Xenos, Bertrand Crawley, Gena Landers, Stained Glass Scarlet, Angar the Screamer

S.H.I.E.L.D:
Nick Fury, Black Widow, Maria Hill, Jasper Sitwill, Phil Coulson, Eric O'Grady, Dum Dum Dugan, G.W. Bridge, Sharon Carter

Supernatural:
Werewolf By Night, Blade, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Blackheart, Roxanne Simpson, Man-Thing, D'spayre, Ted Sallis, Mephista

Avengers:
Black Knight, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Quicksilver, Captain America (Steve Rogers), The Scarlet Witch, Zemo (Helmut), Black Panther, Falcon, Justice, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Red Skull, Sentry, Vision (original), Avengers Academy, The Young Avengers, Firestar, Ultron, Iron Man, Kang The Conqueror, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Mockingbird, Tigra, The Mandarin, Hank Pym, The Wrecking Crew, Black Goliath/Giant Man, Wonder Man, Madame Mask/Whitney Frost, US Agent, Jocasta, M.O.D.O.K, Obidiah Stane/Iron Monger, Happy Hogan, Spymaster, Reptil, Amadeus Cho, Zarrko the Tomorrow Man, The Invaders, Eddie March, Jarvis, Jessica Jones (Jewel), Baron Von Strucker, Fenris (Twins), Lindsay McCabe

Asgard & Olympus:
Hercules, Loki, Balder, Ares, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, The Warriors 3, Odin, Lady Sif, Enchantress, Hela, Ares, Athena, Mjolnir, Heimdall, Thunderstrike, Tyr, Surtur, Fenris

Cosmic:
Silver Surfer, Captain Mar-Vell (Original), Shatterstar, Adam Warlock, The Shi'ar, Drax, Quasar, Firelord, Nova, Galactus, Terrax, Super Skrull, Rocket Raccoon, Star Lord, The Watcher, The Infinity Gauntlet, Gladiator (Shiar Empire), The Starjammers, The Skrulls, Thanos, High Evolutionary, K.I.S.S., Micronauts, ROM the Spaceknight, Jack of Hearts, Nitro, Stranger, The Kree, Michael Korvac

X-Men:
Cyclops, Juggernaut, Jean Grey, Multiple Man, Wolverine, Apocalypse, X-Men (The Second Class), Jubilee, X-23, Magneto, Bishop, Charles Xavier, Gambit, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Emma Frost, Mystique, Blob, Archangel, Monet, Rogue, The Sentinels, Sinister, Pixie, Psylocke, Omega Red, Dr. Peter Corbeau, Beast, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Iceman, Havok, Sabertooth, Banshee/Sean Cassidy, Polaris/Lorna Dane, Alpha Flight, Cable, Domino, Black Tom Cassisdy, Akihiro Daken, Dr. Moira MacTaggart, Senator Kelly, Avalanche, Mimic, Yukio, Oddball, Carmen Pryde, Mariko Yashida

Hulk:
The Hulk, She-Hulk, Doc Samson, The Absorbing Man, The Red Hulk, Moonstone, The Leader, Thundra, Red Shulkie, Abomination, Rick Jones, General Thunderbolt Ross, Glenn Talbot, Bruce Banner, Joe Fixit, Zzax

Spider-Man:
Carnage (Cletus Cassidy), Spider-Man, Venom (Eddie Brock), Sandman, Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Black Cat, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Woman II/Madam Web II, MJ, Morbius the living Vampire, Electro, Flash Thompson, J.Jonah Jameson, Aunt May, Hypno Hustler, Man-Wolf, Vulture (Toomes), Vulture (Drago), Joe Robertson, Phil Urich, Randi Robertson

Mystic:
Dr. Strange, Dr. Voodoo, Dromammu, Clea, Baron Mordo, Wong, Dr. Druid, Kaluu, Yu-Ti, Lei-Kung The Thunderer, Master Khan

Fantastic Four:
The Thing, The Human Torch (Johnny Storm), Black Bolt, The Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, Karnak, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Lockjaw, Namor, Namorita, Franklin Richards, Paste Pot Pete/Trapster, Future Foundation, Psychoman, Sharon/Ms. Marvel/She Thing, Blastaar, Klaw, The Wizard, Maximus the Mad, Aunt Petunia, Mole Man, Latveria, Wakanda

2099:
Spider-Man 2099, Venture, Dr. Doom

X-Factor:
Layla Miller, Strong Guy, Siren/Banshee, Forge, Paige Guthrie/Dusk, Jaime Madrox/The Multiple Man

Defenders:
The Offenders, Nighthawk, Hellcat, Son of Satan,

Vehicles and HQ:
Fantasti Car, Quinjet, Spider-Mobile, The Danger Room, Baxter Building, The Helicarrier, the Blackbird, The Daily Bugle

Misc:
Darkhawk, Captain Britain, Speedball, Howard the Duck, Conan the Barbarian, Deathlok, Squirrel Girl, Blue Marvel, Isiah Bradley, Thunderbolts, Hyperion, Nico, Molly Hayes, Gamora, Ronan, Moon Dragon, Slapstick, Stepford Cuckoos, Mantis, Photon, Mojo, Rawhide Kid, Paladin, Mr. X, Attuma, Songbird, Big Bertha, Flatman

Tech & gadgets:
Iron Man MK IV, Silver Centurion

Crossover:
Lex Luthor, Joker, Backlash, Batman

Last edited:
I apologize for opening a new thread for this, but the last thread keeps giving me this message, so I had no choice but to do this

542164_10150668298668301_704263300_9210355_909152703_n.jpg

Last edited:
Today and yesterday characters

700849-mrxpage_large.jpg

Mr. X

attuma.gif

Attuma

406px-Ant-Man(O'Grady)_Head.jpg

Eric O'Grady

1636_4_0150.jpg

Paladin

And yes, I love the team of Thunderbolts with these three a lot, so you gotta know how much I enjoy them

Not so big on Attuma

Paladin is the only one of those dudes I remotely even care about! He's like a smart ass, wise crackin, chick pullin, cooler boba fett.... and I ain't even a boba fett guy! Loves some Pal!!

Mr. X is ok. I liked him on the T-Bolts.

I couldn't really care about Attuma.

I love O'Grady, I know most don't. Too bad he's kinda dead.

Paladin is awesome, he's always been awesome. He made some great guest appearances in ASM and Captain America back in the dizzy.

I need to read that issue of DareDevil again

Big fan of O'grady and Paladin, Attuma is OK, Mr. X sucks the bag

406px-Blacktomcassidy.jpg

Black Tom Cassidy

406px-Jstephens--Wiki_detail_Daken.jpg

Akihara Daken (a.k.a Wolverine's boring son)

I'm a fan of Wolverine, Tom Cassidy is greaat as a friend of Juggernaut

Daken's solo series was actually pretty darn good.

I can't remember the last time Black Tom was relevant...

I think I'm going to have to go 'meh' to both of them. If we were still in the eighties I'd have said Black Tom is okay...nothing special but not terrible by any stretch. But I don't know what the heck he has done lately and that in the entertainment biz if you ain't appearin' your disappearin' as they say....

Daken...I just don't know. My initial impression is THIS IS DUMB. But I've read little glimpses of him here and there where he seems like he could be kind of interesting...I just haven't seen it consistently enough though. Soo..meh.

Mr. X meh
Irredeemable Ant-Man yay
Paladin yay
Black Tom meh
Daken meh-yay
Baron Mordo meh
Wong **** YEAH

ha...

I like Baron Mordo more or less. Although it took me a while to warm up to him for some reason. But he's not bad. I don't necessarily think of him as a major 'A' level villain - at least in terms of status/rep, but he's certainly not bad.

Wong...cool character and I like him more then Jarvis. :woot:

Dakens solo series as runawayboulder said was pretty good. It was like a evil wolverine version of Dexter or Patrick Batemen from American Psyhco.

I like Black Tom Cassidy and Baron Mordo is alright.

Don't care for any of the other characters listed.

You can't go wrong with Wong.

Could care less about Daken.

Black Tom is pretty cool.

Mordo is meh.

Doom 2099 #1 is one of my favorite comic issues. Just awesome. The series itself had some ups and downs but overall was great, best part of 2099 in my opinion.

...Though I will say the cover of the issue you posted is pretty craptacular. Most of the series was better.

Last edited:
Doom 2099 is one of the more underrated characters ever.

Wasn't Doom 2099 supposed to be the real Doom after he blew himself and Reed up in Fantastic Four....a little bit before the entire 2099 line launched?

Doom 2099 is pretty awesome, but anything with Doom usually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"