Storylines you want to see next

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
After the origin stories, it seems like each new Marvel film has been taking from some popular storyline.

Iron Man 3 - Extremis
Thor: The Dark World - based on Simmons's popular run in Thor
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - based on the winter soldier storyline, as well as that old Nich Fury vs SHIELD comic book from the 90s
The Avengers: Age of Ultron - Based on the most popular Ultron stories and Avengers Disassembled
Captain America: Civil War - Civil War
Thor: Ragnarok - Seems to be taking aspects of every Ragnarok storyline
The Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War and Infinity Quest.

So, what major storylines are next? Planet Hulk seems like the most obvious candidate, but it doesn't seem like Marvel is releasing another Hulk solo anytime soon.

Other popular choices would be World War Hulk, Kree-Skrull War, Annihilation, Secret Wars and Secret Invasion. There are also a few big events that could potentialy be used, like War of Kings, Siege, Fear Itself and Schism.

Any recommendations? what storylines would you like to eventualy see?

Iron Man:

The Haunted - Extremis and the real Mandarin

The Dragon Seed Saga - Fin Fang Foom and Mandarin

Armor Wars - 'nuff said

Avengers:

Operation: Galactic Storm

I wouldn't say that Thor:TDW was based on Simonson's run. Other than having a character named Malekith and a character named Kurse, there is nothing in that movie that is similar to anything in Simonson's run. Hopefully Ragnarok is similar to his run, though.

As for future stories? I think Thor 4 or later should be Thor bringing Asgard to Earth. I would blend aspects if the Thor story "The Reigning" with elements of JMS's run. I don't expect it to ever happen, but I think it would be a good story to bring to the MCU. If Asgard is destroyed in Thor 3, it would make a lot sense.

Something with kang the conqueror. We are missing the time gem....

I want a mix of Avengers: Under Siege and the Ultimates 2: Grand Theft America.

The "Red Zone" story would be good for a movie.

Hawkeye starts the West Coast Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"