• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Street Fighter SOTA action figures for sale

kbtoyz902

Civilian
Reaction score
Sup guys. I'm trying to dump my leftover SF figs, as they're way out of scale compared to my other Japanese figs.

I'd like to sell as a set, worst case individually. I know this went a bit over $100 on ebay but I had a deadbeat... twice. I think $100 including shipping and delivery confirmation is fair, but I'm open to offers. Yamato Batgirl and Sega Anniversary Rei. Comes out to about 7ish a fig if you factor shipping costs.

Unfortunately the only figs I'd be interested to trade are any of the import Bleach figs that are about FF Play Arts scale.

The figs are: T. Hawk, M. Bison, Blanka, Guile, Vega, Ken(yellow variant), Sodom, Sakura, Cammy(pink variant), Cammy, Cammy(broken leg), Chun-Li. Eleven SOTA figs, plus two import throw ins. Yamato Batgirl and Sega Anniversary Rei.

11trlnm.jpg

I'm tempted to buy these.. just to start a few MVC displays...

are these the same figs that have gouken from the SDCC.. I picked him up from a friend that went

are they in scale with the MLs?

I'll buy Blanka, Bison, and Vega from you. How much for just those?

Someone should buy these all....that is one hell of a good price.

If I didn't have most of these alread I would buy them.

I think the Gouken was by Highdream. I could be wrong though.

They are definitely in scale with ML. My shelf was covered with SF and Marvel figs. The marvel figs were sold on ebay though.

If I can't get responses for the whole set, I'll go individually.

I really need cash with school starting up this week.

i wish you would have posted this like a week or so ago, then i would have been all over it. I actually don't need vega though after all, but if you end up selling them individually, i would love to get Blanka and Bison. And you can see from the feedback thread that i wouldnt be a deadbeat. Also, i may be interested in the ken and chun-li depending on what you'd want for them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"