Stupid Marvel Movie Questions

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
I thought why not make a thread for various and random Marvel movie questions. You can ask anything, like who played Blade or what happened to Harry Osborne in Spider-Man 3.

I have a question to start it off, there were rumors that Marvel was making a movie about Mort the Dead Teenager and was to star Jessica Simpson and Elijah Wood I think. Whatever happened to that movie? Also who was Mort the Dead Teenager

Why has that traumatised small child who was reportedly trapped in the Howard the duck suit crying not sued George Lucas yet, and what the hell where they thinking putting a child in that Duck suit, did every midget in America have that day off? and if so, where do they go and can i go there, or is it a secret midgets only thing? If there are any midgets on the forum that could answer this question, i would be much obliged, but i understand you can probably only reach the 'zxcvbnm' letters of the keyboard, so, y'know, just do your best.
and is it true that a bunch of you guys went round to Randy Newman's house to ask what the hell was up with that 'short people' song, and that he had to block up his cat-flap and move his door bell 3 feet up as a result? Is that where you all were?

Last edited:
I always wondered if Nicholas Hammond ,who played Peter Parker in the 1978 TV series that lasted 14 episodes, threatened the life of Sam Raimi when he learned he wasnt his choice to portray Parker.

Why aren't there more Daredevil movies? oh I thought this was the Smart Marvel Question thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"