Another BLADE movie.............

Dont forget the horrible redo on Octopus - with his arms and legs encased in metal!

I'm all for another Blade film. A redo might work too. I'd like to have Morbius in this for sure. I think that'd work great

Does anybody know where I can find torrents of old blade comics?

hmm... not sure.. heh.. my suggest would be to seek out tomb of dracula 'Essential' TPBs, also there's a Blade TPB "Black and White" from a few years ago.. the most recent comics series should still be readily available in bins.. only 12 issues.. ah well..
if a 'reboot' happens, i'd just as soon have it happen under the Marvel studios, rather than New Line.. marvel lawyers, get a release!

hmm... not sure.. heh.. my suggest would be to seek out tomb of dracula 'Essential' TPBs, also there's a Blade TPB "Black and White" from a few years ago.. the most recent comics series should still be readily available in bins.. only 12 issues.. ah well..
if a 'reboot' happens, i'd just as soon have it happen under the Marvel studios, rather than New Line.. marvel lawyers, get a release!

Marvel doesn't want to do any R rated movies.

Marvel doesn't want to do any R rated movies.
They really should IMO. Invest in a Marvel Knights movie studio to handle the R rated and darker characters. Put Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider and maybe even Moon Knight under Marvel Knights and I think it could work

They really should IMO. Invest in a Marvel Knights movie studio to handle the R rated and darker characters. Put Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider and maybe even Moon Knight under Marvel Knights and I think it could work
Indeed.

Good idea. Somebody go and tell Marvel to do this.

They should get Paul Cornell to write the next movie. His Blade is excellent in Captain Britain and MI-13. Marvel definitely needs to get the property back from Fox.

Last edited:
They should get Paul Cornell to write the next movie. His Blade is excellent in Captain Britain and MI-13. Marve definitely needs to get the property back from Fox.
I don't think Blade is Fox. I think New Line does Blade

Have been screaming this for awhile, just add DD to those above & I think those 5 characters could do great having their own movie & crossing over like Marvel is doing now, just keep those 5 to a studio that will give them 'R' treatment.

I'm still waiting for a seriously take on Dracula. That's what the first film Blade is in from now should be. A bunch of adventurers, Blade and maybe that Hannibal guy included, going after Dracula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"