Daywalker films:The Blade thread

Saw this online the other day; made me crack up.. lol

3752433082_6b27492a2a_o.jpg

^^^ that's awesome... it would be a great burn for Blade to show up in a Twilight film and just impale those guys..

anyway... now that Disney owns Eric Brooks... hopefully someone in the regime will think enough of Blade to get him back from new Line cinema.. and have Snipes make some cameos on the upcoming Marvel films.. an animated series on HBO/Showtime.. a full comeback film with Snipes after his legal troubles are over..

^^^ that's awesome... it would be a great burn for Blade to show up in a Twilight film and just impale those guys..

anyway... now that Disney owns Eric Brooks... hopefully someone in the regime will think enough of Blade to get him back from new Line cinema.. and have Snipes make some cameos on the upcoming Marvel films.. an animated series on HBO/Showtime.. a full comeback film with Snipes after his legal troubles are over..

Maybe Snipes can play a random guy in prison. (ooohhhh....yes I did)

Doubtful. Blade shouldn't just walk onto a Marvel film unless it somehow pertains to vampires, & what Marvel movie would other than a Blade movie? I don't see the animated series happening, & Snipes is getting a little too old for the role.

Blade should continue as an animated series or DTV films for awhile, that way Snipes can continue the role no matter how old he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"