Suicide Songs: The Soundtrack for The Suicide Squad Movie

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
I can't help that I love the work of Quentin Tarantino, and lord knows the man can even make the soundtracks for his films must own material. In that spirit, would you all like to see a Tarantino-esque soundtrack for the Suicide Squad movie? Yea, or Nay?

For myself, here would be some choices.

Two songs that best envelope the ethos of the group in general. THIN LIZZY's JAILBREAK and AC/DC's IF YOU WANT BLOOD.

[YT]oMFYs3gfgis[/YT]

[YT]6EWqTym2cQU[/YT]

For the caca-poo-poo girl in love with the Killer Clown Prince of Crime, Harley Quinn... BJORK's IT'S OH SO QUIET.
[YT]BF9TjbdJyUE[/YT]

For the no nonsense government official that has to deal with super villains, ARETHA FRANKLIN's ROCK STEADY. This one's for The Wall.

[YT]dM23GMjoGJ8[/YT]

For Col. Rick Flagg, JOAN OSBORNE's RIGHT HAND MAN.

[YT]yKLNyZjIQyY[/YT]

Any one got any other suggestions?

If they attempted to do a soundtrack like this, it would get criticized for copying the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack. :o

for whatever reason, I'm just feeling 'Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney and Wings, not sure why, but I think it's a good fit.

for whatever reason, I'm just feeling 'Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney and Wings, not sure why, but I think it's a good fit.

Hmm... Make it the G'N'R version. :cwink: :word:
[YT]6D9vAItORgE[/YT]

Rock 'n Roll Suicide by David Bowie for the end credits.
[YT]9jg4ekLG9Zo[/YT]

Wow i was just about to post "Live and Let Die". My suggestion for a Joker related song would be "Sympathy for the Devil".

they should blatantly give it a GOTG feel, that would piss a lot of people off and be equally glorious in the process.

"We're the suicide squad."

"What a bunch of d-bags"

Imagine all the rustled jimmies, oh its too rich to even fathom.

Vegas Light by PATD has lyrics that remind me of the Suicide Squad. I like the tune too. Could be used in the end credits.

[YT]sXd_5s60pHw[/YT]

While it may be the theme song for The Expendables, this song just screams "Task Force X/Suicide Squad" to me.
[YT]hJCvW1vpeqk[/YT]

"Floyd Lawton. He's also known as Deadshot"

"Who calls him that?"

"Himself mostly"

Vegas Light by PATD has lyrics that remind me of the Suicide Squad. I like the tune too. Could be used in the end credits.

[YT]sXd_5s60pHw[/YT]

Very sweet HD. Really good choice.

Call it Gnarly Mix Vol 1.

Call it Gnarly Mix Vol 1.

See, I love eclectic soundtracks. GOTG was actually just oldie Top 40's. Tarantino's stuff is just all over the place but it works.

See, I love eclectic soundtracks. GOTG was actually just oldie Top 40's. Tarantino's stuff is just all over the place but it works.

Yeah, I hear you. I was just adding to Chip's riff lol.

Tarantino is like the only director that could take a mash up of 2Pac and James Brown and put it in a late 1850s setting and making it come off so.....oddly awesome.

Tarantino is like the only director that could take a mash up of 2Pac and James Brown and put it in a late 1850s setting and making it come off so.....oddly awesome.

I got a name was used brilliantly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"