Supergirl TV show idea

Takemetokrypton

Civilian
Reaction score
A lot of people have said that it will be hard to introduce Supergirl without also having superman on the TV screen. My idea is a wild one, what are the chances of Tom Welling coming in (as Clark Kent from Smallville) just for the first few episodes until the audience are comfortable with Supergirl and occasionally coming back and crossing over (kinda like flash and arrow only without Smallville).

A potential problem with this idea is would the fans of all things DC and the general audience be fine with a different superman on the big screen than on a TV show. Who knows. Let me know what you think of this idea and share if you have any of your own.

If they have Tom then Kara would have to be Laura Vandervoort.

I'm gonna say it...Jon Hamm! Have a Superman being more paternal. Not at his peak as Kara is growing into herself.

Amber Heard would be a smart choice for Supergirl because she has smart face and body features for the roll. Supergirl would be a great film if ever they consider to do so, people love that character enough to watch her on big screen.
amberhhhh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"