• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Superhero Comedy ‘Super High’ | Craig Robinson, Andy Samberg, Common

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
New Line Lands ‘Super High’ Starring Craig Robinson, Andy Samberg & Common – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: In a competitive situation, New Line has prevailed in winning rights to the pitch Super High, which has Andy Samberg, Craig Robinson and Common attached to star.

Party Over Here, 3 Arts and Narrative will produce alongside Samberg, Robinson and Common. According to sources, the film is a superhero comedy where smoking special weed gives you super powers. Sources said it was a seven-figure deal for the script alone with a production commitment included.

Adam Mansbach will write the screenplay based on a story by Mansbach and Shamier Anderson. Anderson will also exec produce. Richard Brener and Dave Neustadter will oversee for New Line.

Last edited:
I love Craig Robinson and Popstar/Palm Springs has really turned me around on Samburg, but this is like a decade too late. Maybe if this was coming out around the same time as Superbad and Pineapple Express I would be a lot more excited, but a superhero/stoner comedy just doesn't sound that appealing to me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"