SuperHeroHype RPG.......LIVE!

We can either do the Gotham game, or since MST is out of town, we can do Byrd's non-RP game:

Byrd Man said:
But as for the Game of Things, it's real simple to play. You pick a topic like "Things you shouldn't say to your wife" and everyone writes down an answer. Then you all put it in a pile and try to guess who said what. You get a point for winning a round, person with the most points wins.

Up to you guys.

And as for the Presidential game, I'm going for Lincoln.

If Byrd's goes down today, I'll have a crack at Kennedy... Jack Kennedy...

Otherwise, I reckon I'll get Harvey Bullock locked, loaded and ready to take on some damned costumed freaks.

Remember, Bullock has a +10 to detecting bull ****

I'm gonna assume no. MST's out of town this weekend, BL hasn't shown for a couple of weeks now, Byrd has no idea what to do, and I wrote the Gotham campaign way too extensively to just do it with two or three people. Rookie mistake on my part, I guess.

Byrd's still working on the Presidential game, but he said this week set him back as far as developing that one, since he's been sick. I don't know what Andy's doing as far as Mutants and Masterminds is concerned, he may have abandoned that.

Guess we'll just have to play it by ear to know when the next anything is gonna be.

Sorry about that. My work schedule's been crazy for the last few months, so I haven't been able to set an exact time that I can do stuff.

However, it looks like I may be settling into a more regular schedule soon, so if things normal out here, I'll start working on Mutants and Masterminds again.

Hurry up, Byrd! :cmad:

original.jpg

ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_sharpwriter-d55rsh7.jpg

george_washington_the_original_master_chief_by_sharpwriter-d5ebrn6.jpg

andrew_jackson_alien_slayer_by_sharpwriter-d3cq0aj.jpg

abe_lincoln_riding_a_grizzly_by_sharpwriter-d33u2nl.png

teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot_by_sharpwriter-d3a72w4.jpg

ben_franklin_vs__zeus_by_sharpwriter-d4hjp6a.jpg

john_f__kennedy_alien_hunter_by_sharpwriter-d4pkjm8.jpg

JFK smoking a cuban inside a spacesuit

America...**** YEAH!

dc-universe-online-dday.jpg

A dark time has fallen upon the DC Universe, for chaos now reigns supreme...

For it seems that the Earth's Greatest of Champions; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Green Lantern, the Justice League, the Titans, the Bat-Family, the JSA as well every other major superhero and team have all vanished without a trace in the matter of a day... That day happened 3 days ago. "Disappearance Tuesday" they call it... and since then the public has been left in a state of panic and fear, left wondering where their heroes had gone, and if they will ever return to save them from the plague of villains that has overrun every major city, and have continued to run amok worldwide and cause mass destruction...

However, not all hope is lost, for despite the fact that the heroes are still missing, new heroes are arising to put and stop to the chaos and end the collective villains' reign...

That's where YOU, the players, come in...

I've been itching to get back into Role-Playing, so in about 2 to 3 weeks, I'm going to be hosting a campaign of DC Adventures consisting of about 3-5 sessions or "Episodes" as I will refer to them, with a party of up to 6 players, where you are free to either:

A) Play a custom character of your own creation from the ground up (or even play your character from Mutants and Masterminds if you so choose) including picking your own original powerset, creating your own origin set in the DCU Earth-1 (pre-New 52) and designing your own appearance...

or

B) Create a custom character inspired by a pre-existing DC Superhero! (Just use said characters entry in the DC Adventures Hero's Handbook and pick a new name and costume and you're done!)

Once I've got a full enough party, I'll be designing game pieces based on each character's appearance, and I'll be finding an appropriate virtual tabletop program to use. That being said though, if I run into any setbacks or lack time to finish within 2-3 weeks, it could be about a month or so before I'm ready to host the first game. But, I really want to host an epic game that will hopefully renew my interest in RPing again on the boards, so by hell or high water, I will make this happen, so...

Who wants in?

I'll say a tentative yes. Tentative because I need to work on some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"