• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman and Wonder Woman: Yay or Nay?

Knives122 said:
They did this in Kingdom Come and it was corny. I say Nay.
Corny? The child of those two raised by THAT ONE? How in the world is that corny? I would love to see that as a story!! Superman and Wonder Woman's child trained by The Batman? Dude I would draw the story if someone would write it! I wonder . . . who else would love to see that?

batbat_29640 said:
Corny? The child of those two raised by THAT ONE? How in the world is that corny? I would love to see that as a story!! Superman and Wonder Woman's child trained by The Batman? Dude I would draw the story if someone would write it! I wonder . . . who else would love to see that?
Would have been pretty sweet.

batbat_29640 said:

I never said that was corny, I said the idea of them getting together was corny, as in predictable. I literally saw it coming the second after their little conversation in Clark's holo-farm.

"Oh the two strongest people in the world are together, and they're pregnant, I never saw that coming even if it isn't really happening."

I would've liked it if they had mixed it up a little bit, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they had killed off the majority of their heroes previously in that story.

:meow: + :dew: = :doom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"