Superman Returns Superman Returns "Movie Money" to be included in Superman series box sets

Super Kal

Proud Conservative
Reaction score
Before you ask, yes, I checked all of the spoiler and non spoiler secions of the Superman forum, and it's not here.

"And if you want Warner Home Video to pay for your Superman Returns theatre ticket... Don't forget all of our great Superman titles on June 20 including Adventures of Superman Seasons 3 and 4, Lois and Clark Season 3, Superboy Season 1, Justice League Season 2, Superman Animated Series Vol 3, Superman Brainiac Attacks and KRYPTO the Superdog. Movie money on all titles!"

official statement from WB
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5802

It also says that the Max Fleischer episodes have been remastered and will be included in the Ultimate Superman Collection.

That is also the day "Look Up in the Sky" will be released.

kakarot069 said:
Before you ask, yes, I checked all of the spoiler and non spoiler secions of the Superman forum, and it's not here.

"And if you want Warner Home Video to pay for your Superman Returns theatre ticket... Don't forget all of our great Superman titles on June 20 including Adventures of Superman Seasons 3 and 4, Lois and Clark Season 3, Superboy Season 1, Justice League Season 2, Superman Animated Series Vol 3, Superman Brainiac Attacks and KRYPTO the Superdog. Movie money on all titles!"

official statement from WB
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5802

It also says that the Max Fleischer episodes have been remastered and will be included in the Ultimate Superman Collection.

All Fleisher episodes? :eek:

Bad Superman said:
All Fleisher episodes? :eek:
that's what the WB said. all 17 episodes.

LOL, seeing that I already have em all, it's a little ironic.

kakarot069 said:
that's what the WB said. all 17 episodes.

LOL, seeing that I already have em all, it's a little ironic.

I admit I've never watched a single episode. Not much of a fan of cartoons.

What is the "Ultimate Superman" Collection, and when does it come out? I got to get that if it has all the Fleicher stuff.

I wonder what the price tag will be. . .

Whack Arnolds said:
What is the "Ultimate Superman" Collection, and when does it come out? I got to get that if it has all the Fleicher stuff.
I really dont know when it will be released. Rumors say some time before christmas, which is perfect for me, because I'm saving up for it already... already got 50 bucks! :D

The Ultimate Superman Collection is a 14 DVD set that will contain: Superman: The Movie, Superma II: Donner's Cut, Superman III, Superman IV, Superman Returns and more....

It will come out 4th quarter this year

fleischer's stuff's publick domain though isn't it? you can probably find them online for free. I have in the past.

Bad Superman said:
I wonder what the price tag will be. . .

Its okay ,cause I hear uwill be able to get it individually, but il proably get everything I already have again.

That's cool that the Fleischer toons will come out again cause I have been wanting to buy them and see it!

Bad Superman said:
I admit I've never watched a single episode. Not much of a fan of cartoons.
I strongly recommend you go pick up one of those 3 (or so) dollar tapes with a few on them.

These cartoons are gorgeous. They are the highest quality Superman cartoon you will find. And they are not (for the most part) just some kiddy bullsh**. In a couple episodes, Supes takes on the Japanese (WW II era) and there's even a pissed off Hitler cameo in one.

Even if you're not a fan of cartoons, you should check these out. :up:

Wesyeed said:
fleischer's stuff's publick domain though isn't it? you can probably find them online for free. I have in the past.
yes it is... I dont understand that either.

so what does this "movie money" thing mean anyway?

kakarot069 said:

I guess they're kind of like discount coupons for other Superman related merchandise.

kakarot069 said:
i'm pretty sure its a coupon good for one free admission to see SR.

I dont think one ticket would make it totally free because there would be so many people watching the movei for free. Proably a few dollars or something.

hopefully at least enough for a free ticket... Tickets at my theater are 9 bucks!

boywonder13 said:
I dont think one ticket would make it totally free because there would be so many people watching the movei for free. Proably a few dollars or something.

I think it'll be discounts for other Superman related DVD's plus the free ticket to watch the film.

Bad Superman said:
I think it'll be discounts for other Superman related DVD's plus the free ticket to watch the film.

That would be 2 good. It would be amazing, uncanny, it would be Super (pardon the pun)! :) :supes: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"