Superman vs. Captain Marvel

Coke for me as well. Pepsi tastes too sugary. I prefer no discernible tastes in my synthetic beverages, thankyouverymuch! :o

LOL.
attachment.php
:word:

Attachments

• superwhoopazz.JPG
    superwhoopazz.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 76
And the Big Red Cheese sits on his ass and does nothing to help. Classic.

What, you've never heard of middle management? He's supervising. :o

Wait, what the f*** is Goku doing there? :huh:

Not kicking the ass of everybody in that picture with ease I'd say.

Supposedly the last survivor of a dead alien race that turns out has somewhere around 100 other survivors no one ever noticed, grew up as a simple farm boy, is ridiculously over powered which is balanced out by his boy scout-ish morals, married to a really *****y woman...he's got more than a few Superman-isms.

I bet You Superman didn't have a tail and didn't turn into a Giant Monkey whenever he saw a full moon.

At least once. Probably found a way to blame it on Lois and Jimmy, too.

Heh,... I figured he was waiting his turn.

LOL
Keeping Supes from getting away of course.

Not kicking the ass of everybody in that picture with ease I'd say.
Damn.

Supposedly the last survivor of a dead alien race that turns out has somewhere around 100 other survivors no one ever noticed, grew up as a simple farm boy, is ridiculously over powered which is balanced out by his boy scout-ish morals, married to a really *****y woman...he's got more than a few Superman-isms.

Truth Chi Chi has really dragged out and become a bummer from her cutesy days as a helmeted pretty girl.

V.

Being married to a lazy brawler who eats like a whale'll do that to any woman.

It doesn't take the wisdom of Solomon to know when to stay out of a domestic dispute.

Outside of fighting and training, yeah. He never works or contributes much of anything to the family except dragging all their kids into his violent world.

Outside of fighting and training, yeah. He never works or contributes much of anything to the family except dragging all their kids into his violent world.

I put it on her,.. she "entered his world" to marry him:
attachment.php

Got his attention:
attachment.php

Married Him:
attachment.php

Then made his life HELL.

Attachments

• chiblush.JPG
    chiblush.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 62
  • gokuvsch.JPG
    gokuvsch.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 62
  • PicofGokuChiChi.JPG
    PicofGokuChiChi.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 62
So, what, because she's a wife who cares about her husband and the influence his life is having on their children, you're vilifying her as a cannibal now? Pff, typical man! :cmad:

Best of the Superman clones, as far as I'm concerned. :up: He's going to be an antagonist in the upcoming Wildcats: World's End series.

Having played both Superman and Captain Marvel in DC Mortal Kombat, and having them go against each other, the way they are designed, Superman comes out on top.

I'd like to say Captain Marvel would give him a better face off, but Superman really hands down takes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"