World Superman vs My Little Pony FIM-Verse

Heres some feats of Superman (from the movies) that are of note
1.) Lifting a tectonic plate (During the first movie)
2.) Reversing time and space (First Movie end)
3.) Was completely unaffected by the vaccum of space (First, Second, and Fourth movie)
4.) Fought against 3 beings that were just as strong as him. Zod, Ursa, and Non (Superman 2)
5.) Lifted up an entire frozen lake (Superman 3)
6.) Was unaffected by electricity (Superman 3)
7.) Was able to speak any language (Superman 4)
8.) Rebuilt the Wall of China with Telekinetic beams (Superman 4)
9.) Fought up against a foe who was just as strong as him and possesed Nuclear Power (Superman 4)
10.) Survived a trip to the Sun (Superman 4)
11.) Was unaffected by a Nuclear Bomb (Implied)
12.) Stopped a train with Electrical beams (Supeman 4)
13.) Swam and drank lava (Superman 1 and 4)
14.) Was a super genius (All Superman movies)
15.) Could hear in space (Superman Returns)
16.) Could take a bullet to the eye (Superman Returns)
17.) Lifted a Kryptonite Mountain into Space and survived.

Supes got it packing in spades :)

Oh man, this thread is hilarious and interesting to read.

Carry on!

Oh man, this thread is hilarious and interesting to read.

Carry on!
Thanks... i guess.

I just find it hilarious that there are people that do think Supes would lose. Its really hilarious because i just did this thread to see what people would say and im suprised that the bronies actually think A unicorn could beat Supes? This MLP thing is getting big.

Well... they're bloodlusted, of course they're fighting for it. Millions of little bits of magic dogpile onto superman who has no more hope against magic holds/transmutations/enchantments/attacks/*defenses* than you or I. Any of the big names can put up a magical defense that makes Superman a non-issue, and they have prep time so they will.

Superman's only hope is get out of range, if possible, and destroy the planet they're on. He's not going to win this with any fisticuffs.
Also just to bring up one more point. Superman has been known to hit so hard he shatters the walls of reality. Doubt they have a magic spell that can handle THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"