• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Superman's origin - current version?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me whether Geoff Johns' Superman: Secret Origin is still in-continuity? I thought it had been superseded but I've seen a couple of comments online recently that suggest it's still current. If it isn't, is there a new collected origin?

Thanks.

Secret Origin is the origin again, as of Rebirth in 2016 or Superman Reborn last year. Not everything happened exactly as it did in that book (mix some stuff from N52 in there, and some post-Reborn things), but the bulk of it is about right... As right as it gets for something like this.

Bendis's upcoming Man of Steel mini may be clarifying this all further.

Secret Origin is the origin again, as of Rebirth in 2016 or Superman Reborn last year. Not everything happened exactly as it did in that book (mix some stuff from N52 in there, and some post-Reborn things), but the bulk of it is about right... As right as it gets for something like this.

Bendis's upcoming Man of Steel mini may be clarifying this all further.

That's a big help, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"