• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Support the Viral Campaign! Myspace/Facebook idea!

You think some nerdty little losers changing their pic will make millions more people go see this?

Wake up people will go see this out of interest, the fact its batman or just for 2 hours entertainment, not because a few no lifes have changed their pic.

Make millions? Why would you even think of that number? This is just something to help spread the word of mouth about the movie, just like the viral marketing has been doing. I mean, its obvious that people are going to see this movie regardless, whether or not a bunch of people with Myspace/Facebook change their picture to mimic the Joker, but why just patiently wait? The whole hobby thing, you can save, I'm sure that a majority of the people who do this [including myself] DO have a 'life' and DO do other things other than photoshop a picture.

...And what is nerdty?

Lol, the guy was just a troll and I think he went back under his bridge now. I like that everyone is into this, we are some damn true blue fanboys :)

P.S.

If anyone needs me to make a manip of them I am now taking requests.

You guys should check out my myspace layout my bro did it for me, I think it works for the marketing. myspace.com/mharris0128 and no I'm not just trying to get views

Is there someone that can manip me?

You guys should check out my myspace layout my bro did it for me, I think it works for the marketing. myspace.com/mharris0128 and no I'm not just trying to get views
lol your profile is set to private, cant see it

.................guys......after the new news, I think we need to do this more than ever.

I just don't know what to say and I think I'm still kind of in shock over the whole idea. All I know is that I want to honor his memory and if you guys wana help me than I apreciate it.

i actually hate myspace but i would do it if i had one...lol...

five steps ahead of ya. myspace.com/dantediesel

I never thought when I created this thread that I would one day soon be using it as a memoriam.

In fact if anyone else has any ideas on how we, the fans, can honor Heath than I would love to hear them.

No the one with Batman holding the Joker. I have a manip in mind I would like to do with it.

No the one with Batman holding the Joker. I have a manip in mind I would like to do with it.
Oh, I see.

Here you go:

Click on pic for bigger version.

Please show it to us when you are done with your manip.

In fact if anyone else has any ideas on how we, the fans, can honor Heath than I would love to hear them.

On my RvB profile I'm using a image of Heath's Joker as my avatar, as well as RIP Ledger as my title. Least I can do.

Oh, I see.

Here you go:

Click on pic for bigger version.

Please show it to us when you are done with your manip.

TheDayTheJokerDied.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"