The Dark Knight write a viral campaign

sorry to those who jumped in late, we actually chose two people instead of one, and funny enough, they were both from this board. To be honest though I somewhat expected as such. Batman fans know there *****!

I am glad to be aboard BatmanReborn. And Yes, of course bat fans know their stuff.

I will try. Just wondering though, who is the other person chosen?

www.jointhefollowing.com
that is the starting point to any interested, and please spread the word, we have big plans for this campaign if we can get it off the ground, much more interactive in nature than most virals.

its kinda hard to add a private user on myspace when you don't know the person at all. it asks for an email or last name.

The campaign may not have started fully yet, hence the page is still private. It may become unlocked when the campaign is ready to begin? I dunno though.

i guess that could be, but why put the link up if not ready?

No secrets now! But I have no intentions of joining myspace, so if it is a requirement to start the virals, then I guess I'm outta luck.

the campaign will mix all differnt varieties, myspace is just one of the beginning phases, there will be portions on and off the site. Just hold tight if you ar enot on myspace, more will come

be sure to read the instructions on the site well... if you know where the passage comes from you're halfway there...:)

add where the passage comes from to the last name when myspace has u fill that part in. should work.

glad a few of you made it to the friends list, and for those who dont, fear not, stage 2 will be playable on and off myspace, so dont get discouraged. Also, for anyone who tries to discredit the film as being real, within the next week or so there will be an official press release for it, as they say, the proof is in the puddin. Enjoy the games. this will get fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"