• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Talk Show Appearences

jignat said:
Also, i just checked tonight show page, and no mention of Famke on tonight.

don't know when you checked, but it's on there now. The other guest is Jarod Miller. If you have never seen him, he is(was) a really young animal expert whose talk show appearance always became hysterically funny because for whatever reason the animals would not behave. He was an absolute hoot everytime he was on Conan's show.

LMason said:
don't know when you checked, but it's on there now. The other guest is Jarod Miller. If you have never seen him, he is(was) a really young animal expert whose talk show appearance always became hysterically funny because for whatever reason the animals would not behave. He was an absolute hoot everytime he was on Conan's show.
This one doesn't mention Famke either:

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#TS

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO, NBC

We 5/24: Jarod Miller, Garry Shandling, Fort Minor

xstormfan said:
Halle is on Letterman tomorrow
Oops! I'm getting everything all confused - I don't have my list in front of me. All I know is my VCR is working all day tomorrow!

last night letterman said Halle would be on today

and Hugh is for sure on Conan tonight!!!!

MoPlaYa43 said:
last night letterman said Halle would be on today

and Hugh is for sure on Conan tonight!!!!

the email sent out from her website says she'll be on on the 25th, one of them is wrong..i guess we'll see tonight

MoPlaYa43 said:
Famke is on Leno tonight

Halle is on Letterman tonight

Huge is on Conan tonight
I think it's only Hugh on Conan tonight...The rest don't appear tonight.

I know Halle is on Letterman tomorrow..

-TNC

Hmmm...Is anyone gonna record the Sci-Fi segments for tomorrow night? I'll probably be already at the movie theater by 8pm..

-TNC

Heres another quick update on whose is on tonight.

Famke Janssen on Leno at 11:35pm (EST)

Hugh Jackman on Conan at 12:35am (EST)

Anna Paquin on Last Call at 1:35am (EST)

I think I'll create a thread with all 3 guests combined since there on the same network, heh.

xstormfan said:
last call doesnt come on until 2 :30 in Michigan...boo!!

Last Call should never air anywhere at any time. He's such an idiot.

I just caught the clip of Wolverine slashing and dashing his way through a forest on Regis and Kelly as well as on Conan last night. Just by that scene alone, I can't see how this movie won't be a 10/10.

Anna Paquin has blossomed in to quite a remarkable woman.

Hugh Jackman and some other cast members will be on the Today Show tomorrow to talk with fans. They didn't mention who the other cast members would be but I'd say it won't be any of the major stars.

I didn't tape any of this because I figured it would be youtubed. Did anyone tape these?

The only cast members on TRL today were Hugh and Halle. It was cool though. They got to interview eachother.

Yea, it was cool, but im still disappointed that the whole cast wasnt there. :(

Famke on Conan on June 6th...says its all new...could be a nice conversation about her afterthoughts on the movie and its opening weekend...even if we've already seen the movie it still might be nice to see her talk about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"