• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Talk Show Circuit for TDK

For anyone with Direct-TV the channel Reelz is having some sort of TDK week starting Monday 14th.

For anyone with Direct-TV the channel Reelz is having some sort of TDK week starting Monday 14th.
I just posted a little bit about "Dailies" in the spoiler section....

Just saw Dailies on Reelz channel they talked about TDK. Mike Richards the host (who if you ask me hasn't been giving TDK much credit) talked to a couple of movie critics.They basically said that the anticipation for TDK as well as the movie itself are on a completely different and higher level than Iron Man and Indiana Jones. It was nice to see Dailies give TDK some credit after many months of praising Iron Man and Indy.

Whats left....Take note of the 14th 15th 16th and especially the 17th all with more than 2 shows to watch out for. Also the Conan interviews are in the AM so The Conan Gary Oldman interview will be the night of the 14th but the morning of the 15th.

7/13 CBS News Sunday Morning The Dark Knight Report With Chris Nolan
7/14 Christian Bale, The Today Show
7/14 Gary Oldman on The View
7/14 Gary Oldman on Late Night w/Conan
7/15 Morgan Freeman, The Today Show
7/15 Michael Caine & Morgan Freeman, The View
7/15 Aaron Eckhart, Late Show/Letterman
7/16 Maggie Gyllenhaal,The Today Show
7/16 Batman Unmasked: The Psychology of the Dark Knight on The History Channel
7/16 Maggie Gyllenhaal, Late Show/Letterman
7/17 Christian Bale, CBS’s The Early Show
7/17 Maggie Gyllenhaal, Regis and Kelly
7/17 TV Guide "Big Movie Premiere: The Dark Knight"
7/17 Christian Bale’s Biography on The Biography Channel
7/17 Aaron Eckhart, Late Night w/Conan
7/18 Christian Bale’s Biography on The Biography Channel
7/18 Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jimmy Kimmel Live
7/20 Christian Bale’s Biography on The Biography Channel
7/21 Batman Tech on The History Channel
7/21 Christian Bale’s Biography on The Biography Channel
7/24 Aaron Eckhart, Regis and Kelly

Are any of these on Youtube yet? I tried finding Eckhart's first appearance a few days ago and had no luck.

Are any of these on Youtube yet? I tried finding Eckhart's first appearance a few days ago and had no luck.

Eckhart's appearance is on hulu.com. hulu is pretty much NBC/Universal's official streaming site for shows and movies. but last i checked, Caine's appearance hasn't been added yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"