• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Amazing Spider-Man TASM Concept Art (Chase Scene) (Leather Shop)

Ratha's actor was fine..

Rhys Ifans was not a good Curt Connors to me. Or at least the script didn't do him justice. A big part of his character is his family and we didn't even get to see them.

One of the deleted scenes covers part of the relationship with his son; I liked that one, they should of kept that one and the scene were Connors goes to Peter's house in.

They should have kept a lot of those scenes in. This movie feels neutered.

Those concept arts are amazing! It also shows some people turned to lizards attacking humans.

Big missed opportunity there, the chase scene looks amazing too.

That bus scene could have been the best action scene in history IMO. I really liked the movie, but with this scene and the other deleted scenes, could have been the movie of the summer IMO.

Indeed, I love the idea of the cops shooting at them both. A three way battle.

Rhys Ifans was not a good Curt Connors to me. Or at least the script didn't do him justice. A big part of his character is his family and we didn't even get to see them.
Ifans was a great Curt Connors IMO. His acting was spectacular, and he did the best with what he was given.

One of the deleted scenes covers part of the relationship with his son; I liked that one, they should of kept that one and the scene were Connors goes to Peter's house in.

Agreed.
They should have kept a lot of those scenes in. This movie feels neutered.

I feel like making my own fan cut of the film. Deleting stuff I don't want in the movie, and adding the deleted scenes I feel that should have been added to the movie. I really want would like for Marc Webb to create a director's cut and show us the movie he really intended to release.

He's actually a really well-known Bollywood actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"