• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man TASM premiere plans!

I'll be going the 3D IMAX at Liverpool at 6, oh yes :D. Where about are you seeing it?

Ahh I'm seeing it at Manchester! jsut setting of in a minute. Popping into the Disney store too beforehand so that should be fun :D

Ahh I'm seeing it at Manchester! jsut setting of in a minute. Popping into the Disney store too beforehand so that should be fun :D

Manchester? Eeeeee. That's minging laaaaaa :oldrazz: :woot:

I Still find it a bit surreal going into a disney store seeing the Marvel stuff lol

I'll be setting off at about 2:30, get the tickets and then get in the theatre for between 4 and 5 (if I can) to make sure we get the best seats lol

Well I'm off guys to get my tickets and hang round the cinema with my bud to make sure we get the best seats :D

@Scarlettess

Hope you enjoy the film :D

The wife and I picked up midnight tickets yesterday at around 3 in the afternoon. They started seating at 11:30, we each got a free t-shirt with our tickets. To my surprise, the theater had quite a few open seats. We did not see the film in 3D, so I wonder if there were more people in that theater?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"