Infinity War Team line-up after "Infinity War"

Mjölnir;33054995 said:
Like the shawarma scene?

I loved Cap in that scene..............

I hope for a scene like that in IW where all the heroes are together resting after the battle.

Captain America (Bucky)
Falcon
Black Panther
Dr Strange
Captain Marvel
Ant-Man
Wasp
Spider-Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel

Italics are maybes; not sure if Vision will live past Infinity War & I'm not sure if Renner wants to do more past IW.

Spider-Man is pretty much guaranteed if the rumored title of "Spider-Man: The New Avenger" is true.

I hope for a scene like that in IW where all the heroes are together resting after the battle.

Just the original six (if all survive). I think I'll be sad if anything, tho still.

Just the orginal 6? Nah, that'd be repetitive. All the heroes who faught against Thanos resting together in one big shot. Something new, but with heavy emotional impact. Because some of them wouldn't be there(lets be honest, some will probably die).

They should get a new Wakandan Quinjet like in the comics.

Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
The Guardians
Ant-Man
Falcon

I'd still love to see the Punisher and Daredevil in at least the second Infinity War movie.

Makes me wonder if any of the Gaurdians will die?

I could see the likes of Strange and Spidey staying as solo guys who only join the team for the big events and otherwise don't stay at Avengers HQ. Especially with Spidey so young I don't think Aunt May would approve. ;)

Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
The Guardians
Ant-Man
Falcon

I'd still love to see the Punisher and Daredevil in at least the second Infinity War movie.

I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel will be part of that lineup. She's an Avenger in the comics and is getting her own movie. She has every right to be an Avenger just like everyone else mentioned. The Guardians aren't even Avengers.

Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
The Guardians
Ant-Man
Falcon
I'm sure The Guardians will work WITH the Avengers from time to time, but they are their own separate team, and they belong in space. The Avengers are EARTH's Mightiest Heroes. Replace the Guardians on your list with Captain Marvel, add The Wasp, and I think we'll have a line-up somewhat resembling that. I also hope Scarlett Witch sticks around. Seems a bit soon for her to rotate out (especially if Falcon's still there), and I think she and Doc Strange could do some fun stuff together. So basically, here's the line-up I'm imagining:

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
The Wasp
Scarlett Witch
Falcon
Spider-Man

Last edited:
Now that is a team line-up I like, @flickchick85.

I might throw in one or two of the originals but yeah otherwise, solid team.

Now that is a team line-up I like, @flickchick85.

I might throw in one or two of the originals but yeah otherwise, solid team.
Yeah, I know Evans has been flaky about whether or not he'd want to do more, but I really would like Cap (and Black Widow) to stick around for as long as possible. Be the "vets" for a while. I'm not too attached to the other originals at this point, and frankly, the only reason I'm including Black Widow is because I think it's good to have one "normal" on the team and she has good dynamics with other characters. Otherwise, I'm all about the new blood.

We need atleast 1 classic Avenger on a new team so heres my limeip.

Black Widow and/or Hawkeye
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider-Man(Not Official)
Ant Man
Wasp
Winter Soldier
Doctor Strange

Thats my own line-up.

Hopefully,

Captain Marvel
Spiderman
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Ant Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Black Panther

Captain America (Bucky)
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man
Wasp
Hulk
Black Panther
Spider-Man (occasionally showing up)

Captain America (Bucky becomes the new Cap)
Doctor Strange
Thor
Hulk
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Wasp
Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch
Hawkeye
Falcon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back