• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Team-Up Movies?

Reaction score
Post your ideas here! :woot: Mine are:

1. X-Men & Fantastic Four
X-Men roster: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Iceman (then cameos from the other X-Men)
Fantastic Four roster: Mr. Fantastic Four, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch
Villains: Skrulls, Doctor Doom, Magneto

2. X-Men & Avengers
X-Men roster: Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Rogue, Angel, Iceman, Shadowcat
Avengers roster: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Falcon, Ant-Man, Wasp
Villains: Phoenix force

3. X-Men & X-Force
X-Men roster: Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Psylocke, Colossus
X-Force roster: Cable, Domino, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Caliban, Fantomex
Villains: Apocalypse and the four Horsemen

4. Wolverine & Spider-Man

I feel X-Men/FF and X-Men/X-Force are far more likely than the other two...though, in all honesty, I'd love to see 2 and 4 the most!

I mean, quite honestly, the future of the X-Men films looks bright. We have a ton of good films coming, and we have the potential for even greater films consistantly coming out, one after another, each one more awesome than the last--possibly.

Although the real question is which ones can fit in Sinister and Apocalypse...

Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse fit more in the main X-Men films because I feel like those two has the potential to be a big threat to the X-Men. And in the cartoons and videogames, they are like always the next big villain after Magneto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"